i almost did, but i decided against it.
this goes against everything i knew about chinese democracy. i knew it wouldn't come out, and i knew it wouldn't be good. one of the only times i'm glad i was proven wrong.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I just hope people give it the chance cause it's gunna be ace.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

My 2 Cents:

It's not the GNR you're used to. If you listen expecting another Appetite For Destruction, then you WILL be disapointed. However, if you listen to it as an all together seperate band, you will most likely enjoy it. I am deeply angered that they would release under the GNR name. None the less, expect catchy riffs, but not Sweet Child O' Mine catchy. More slow, November Rain type songs, that showcase Axl's piano ability. My only problem is alot of the song intros sound ALOT like they would be hip-hop intros. This can be seen mostly in Prostitute and Better. Altogether I would give it 4/5 stars.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
I actually like it, im listening to it at the moment. I wish it was a little more guitar riff based but all in all im actually enjoying it atm.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.