Forbidden Evil is awesome. Twisted into Form is very good, although It definitely isn't as catchy, and only better on a technical guitar level than Forbidden Evil. They make awesome melodies too.

I love the end of Off the edge where the singer goes OOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and then the drum makes the splat sound.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

WTF??? slow thread...

i can't get this out of my head...
Why is it infinite?
The evil that revolves around our universe
The always changing, never changing
Nothing changes!
Love the band, one of my favourite thrash bands. Anyone notice the harmony at the end of Forbidden Evil which Machine Head ripped off in Aesthetics of Hate? Tis so blatant.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I've not heard them, got turned off when I heard they were groove metal. Any updates on their new album?

Oh, Through Eyes of Glass has possibly the best solo in Thrashdom, ever.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I've not heard them, got turned off when I heard they were groove metal. Any updates on their new album?

Oh, Through Eyes of Glass has possibly the best solo in Thrashdom, ever.

Huh?
I thought you havent heard them?

They wuz bay-area thrash 1st 2 albums
No, I was turned off the idea of their later albums after hearing they were groove metal. I take it they're pretty bad.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife