For VCE SACs, do they need to get more than one teacher to correct it?
Because i think I might have a teacher that doesn't like me much for one of my best subjects and i don't want to get a bad score because of that.
Year 12 exams are externally marked. So your teachers can't bias results.

Year 11 exams however..
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

for the SAC's usually one teacher will correct it, and then a sample few are crossmarked. well i think that's how it worked.
if you believe you've received a lesser mark than what you should have, you should be able to get it double checked by another teacher.

only exams are externally marked
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

depends on the subject
for maths or sciences they are marked by your teacher
for languages (including english) they are usually externally marked
and not sure about history or revs and the like

but SACs arent worth much
my mate failed 1 and ended up getting a 47 in methods
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

yeah i knew they weren't externally marked.
It's international studies, which I've heard has a lot of essay writing. So it sounds like it's really subjective you know, and I've had teachers mark me down because they don't like me in the past but now it actually counts for something.
Quote by spunky_chooken
yeah i knew they weren't externally marked.
It's international studies, which I've heard has a lot of essay writing. So it sounds like it's really subjective you know, and I've had teachers mark me down because they don't like me in the past but now it actually counts for something.

i just asked a mate who did inter
his didnt get cross marked.
bl
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

Your SACs will will most likely compared to your exams, (or, in some cases, your General Assessment Test), and scaled accordingly- the exams and GAT measure your performance. So, if your teacher is marking you harshly, and you do well on exams, your marks will be scaled according to your exam. This may or may not happen, however, depending on how much different they are.
Sigs are overrated.
so if she doesnt give me great marks for SACs but i do really well on the GAT and exam my SAC marks could go up?
Yes, but GAT marks will only most likely be used if you can't sit your exams, or are affected by an illness/death in the family etc. at the point of your exams. But yes, that's correct. It's a sort of safety net that makes sure everyone is fairly treated, as everyone sits the exam.
Sigs are overrated.
You should be able to request that your marks be checked by another teacher within the school. If you have issues with a teacher, im sure you can see your year level co-ordinator or department head about the matter.

I went through similar problems. Changed teachers and went up a whole letter grade from C to B on the same works.
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124