for those of you who didn't know. a barrel roll is:

A barrel roll is a maneuver in which an object (usually an airplane or roller coaster) makes a complete rotation on its longitudinal axis while following a helical path, approximately maintaining its original direction. The G-force is kept positive (but not constant) on the object throughout the maneuver, commonly not more than 2-3 G, and no less than 0.5 G.

but recently a small furry animal in formed us all that there is a much simpler way to do a barrel roll

# if you are at a computer, simply press Ctrl+W

# if you have a nintendo 64 controller, press Z or R twice

# if you have neither of these things, simply jump in the air and rotate 180 degrees and return to the same spot.

a lot of people say to do a barrel roll when you are in a tight situation. but i would like an example of a situation where it would be appropriate to do a barrel roll
yeah ok. Well im gonna barrel roll over to the report button and report this.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
ummmm....barrel roll competition?...i don't know, you know what *reported*
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Surprised this hasn't closed yet :/
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^ Mods are asleep maybe? They'll close this in no time...

Also, you can't post in a reported thread. I'm sticking my fingers into the fire just to point that out to you now!

Cheers
hehe. its your own fault for not having any idea how to use a computer... well other then your report hotkey, you guys fail.
*pshhhhh guys, the mods are sleeping, its pear time...*

>_>

<_<
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Chocolate mousse anyone????
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian