Im thinking about buying a Cry Baby Wah Pedal. My local music store sells them and my friend tells that his sounds great. Anyone want to tell me some Pros and Cons to it?
In Thirteen Seconds
It's been thirteen seconds
since you all last said
i've become the apparition
You predicted for my death

Myspace
i recently bought the cry baby, and after u get used to it, u'll love it, seriously! it's really cool!
Quote by The_0thersid3
personaly the fulltone clyde is THE best wah. Well worth saving up if your going to use it.

What type of music?

Agreed. My friend has the Clyde, and it sounds AMAZING.

http://fulltone.com/stpframe.html

Try it out, listen to sound clips, you'll love it.

I have a Crybaby Original, and I love that too. I don't know why people say it doesnt work well with distortion, it sounds fine for me. Try both out if you can, but if the Clyde is too expensive for your budget then I recommend a Crybaby Classic or Crybaby Original.
actually, the new evh crybaby looks pretty awesome and it has true bypass, unlike most wahs
play on ur friends and decide for yourself
36 Crazyfists
Trivium
Machine Head
August Burns Red

And I like my penis. Because of it's existence, every morning I can look past the man thongs, pink duvet cover and a-Ha CDs and say to myself, "You're a man."

The stock crybaby isnt the best out there. But it is very easy to mod and there are tons of mods. Mines got a mid range switch, true bypass, the adjustable voice pot, adjustable gain, and a momentary on off switch so all you have to do is put your foot on it for it to work.
Quote by Aaron the 4th
Im thinking about buying a Cry Baby Wah Pedal. My local music store sells them and my friend tells that his sounds great. Anyone want to tell me some Pros and Cons to it?

try the GIG FX Mega or Kilo wah www.gig-fx.com

they are great sounding!!!
yeah, i kno theres like origanal, i think classic, i've seen a buddy guy & evh, I think there is a slash & wylde

im thinkin of buyin one myself
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
There are tons of different models, and as ever they're basically all exactly the same.

Make sure you don't end up shelling out $100 extra for a stripy EVH finish or some LEDs to tell you that it's on, something which your ears should be telling you anyway.

But they are amazing wahs, modtastic, and some of the higher end ones are really great, and need no modding whatsoever.
^ That LED light helps. There's been many an occasion where I have been left wondering what the problem with my sound is, and played for quite some time before realizing my wah was still on.