Sorry for making another thread but i had some questions and specs help if you can, I have a budget of about 3/400 AUD for an amp, i want something about 80 watts or close, two channels and a decent range of effects would also help, i just bought a Second hand Monterey, i play a range of music, so i want something versatile, I play anything from John Butler, To green day, To A7X, to slipknot, please try and stay around or withing the price guides i have given
Thanks in advance
Wade
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
Vox AD100VT does everything i need it to and i play alot of what you said. It's a good modelling amp for around your price range. look into it
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Epiphone Bob Marley Commemorative Les Paul Special
Dunlop Cry baby

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself"
I stole this!!
you won't get anythign good for that much money, not 80 watt anyway?

1st thing: do you need 80watts? are you playing or going to play in a band? if not then get soemthign smaller, watts =/= tone

2nd: are you willing to by used? You can get somthign clsoe to the specs you are after if you buy used
Yeah, i am willing to buy used, but now to find someone close to everything i have specified in perth hmmmm ???? help
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE