Ok Pit, I had homework last night that I didn't get done... But, thankfully, we have the morning off due to snow. So, I need help writing a fable. Ideas, characters, whatever. It'd be helpful if you just copied and pasted one if you have one or your computer (not one off the web) too, and I could pass it off as my own. Although, it has to be based on one of the following themes/morals:

- It is best to prepare for the days of necessity
- Union gives strength
- Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties
- It's easy to despise what you cannot have
- Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction
- Greed often overreaches itself
- Do not count your chickens before they are hatched
- Wealth unused might as well not exist
- Kindness affects more than severity
- It is easy to be brave from a safe distance
- Appearances are deceptive

Go.
Quote by Pat_s1t
Ok Pit, I had homework last night that I didn't get done... But, thankfully, we have the morning off due to snow. So, I need help writing a fable. Ideas, characters, whatever. It'd be helpful if you just copied and pasted one if you have one or your computer (not one off the web) too, and I could pass it off as my own. Although, it has to be based on one of the following themes/morals:

- Union gives strength

Go.

Man has a pet fox, assumes all the eggs he has will hatch into chickens so the fox can eat, none of the eggs are fertile after all so the fox mauls the man to death instead.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Man has a pet fox, assumes all the eggs he has will hatch into chickens so the fox can eat, none of the eggs are fertile after all so the fox mauls the man to death instead.

wat

edit: write a story about the downfall of man due to pride and an unreasonable amount of faith in technology. make a terminator ripoff or something, except with like toasters that want to end humanity
Quote by Pat_s1t

- Union gives strength

Go.

Okay no-one's saying anything, so here's another:

Man had a pet fox, didn't prepare for the days when food was scarce, so when he and his fox got very hungry the fox mauled him to death and ate him.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Pat_s1t

- Union gives strength

Go.

Man has a pet fox, assumes the fox is a pet fox. Pet fox turns out to be a skunk, deceiving the man of his appearance. Humorous mishaps occur. The skunk then mauls the man to death.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
a fox can't maul a man to death...
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
ok hersw a story for you...a boy doesnt ddo his homework but because of a snow morning he gets a bit more time to do it...he goes on the internet to find help by asking random people on a forum for stories that he could pass off as his own, and as he waited time ticked by eventually its time to go to school again, and because he had waited for the story from the internet he hadnt done one himself....so he hadnt used his time wisely and do the homework himself!
Quote by Pat_s1t

- Union gives strength

Go.

DeathOn2Legs has a fox. DeathOn2Legs does not believe that foxes can maul a man to death and mocks the fox from a distance. The fox mauls DeathOn2Legs to death.

Edit:
Quote by Mihyaeru
ok hersw a story for you...a boy doesnt ddo his homework but because of a snow morning he gets a bit more time to do it...he goes on the internet to find help by asking random people on a forum for stories that he could pass off as his own, and as he waited time ticked by eventually its time to go to school again, and because he had waited for the story from the internet he hadnt done one himself....so he hadnt used his time wisely and do the homework himself!

Uh, let's be serious here.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Man has a pet fox. The man and the pet fox go down to the stream where they find a salmon that has washed to shore. The fox eats the salmon. The man is bewildered by the fox's sudden change in appetite. The fox takes off his mask and reveals himself to be a grizzly bear! The bear then mauls the man to death.
Quote by Pat_s1t

- Union gives strength

Go.

It's not homework at all, your teacher has deceived you, fox mauls your teacher to death
Last edited by Helpy Helperton at Nov 20, 2008,
Ok, I ended up not using the fox idea, and instead, wrote one about a sheep who was being an asshole to the other sheep cause he has better wool. Then he gets his wool sheared off to make a baby blanket, and freezes in the barn.

EDIT: This means you can hijack the thread now if you want.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by DeathOn2Legs
a fox can't maul a man to death...

How do you know? You ever seen a fox try to maul a man to death? I doubt it. therefore they just might be able to. Especially if it's Zach Braff the fox is trying to maul.

Once upon a time there was a tiny, tiny chicken named Chicken Little. One day Chicken Little was scratching in the garden when something fell on her head.

"Oh," cried Chicken Little, "the sky is falling. I must go tell the king."

So Chicken Little ran and ran, and she met Henny Penny.

"Where do you travel so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Henny Penny.

"Ah, Henny Penny," said Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, and I must go and tell the king."

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Chicken Little?" asked Henny Penny.

"I saw it with my eyes, I heard it with my ears, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Chicken Little.

"I will go with you to the king," said Henny Penny.

So they ran along together, and they met Ducky Daddles.

"Where do you travel so fast?" asked Ducky Daddles.

"Ah, Ducky Daddles," said Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, and Henny Penny and I go to tell the king."

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Chicken Little?" asked Ducky Daddles.

"I saw it with my eyes, I heard it with my ears, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Chicken Little.

"I will go with you to the king," said Ducky Daddles.

So they ran along together, and they met Goosey Loosey.

"Where do you travel so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Goosey Loosey.

"Ah, Goosey Loosey," said Chicken Little, "the sky is falling. Henny Penny and Ducky Daddles and I go to tell the king."

"How do you know that the sky is falling, Chicken Little?" asked Goosey Loosey.

"I will go with you," said Goosey Loosey.

So they ran along together, and they met Turkey Lurkey.

"Where do you travel so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Turkey Lurkey.

"Ah, Turkey Lurkey," said Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, and Henny Penny and Ducky Daddles and Goosey Loosey and I go to tell the king."

"How do you know that the sky is falling?" asked Turkey Lurkey.

"I will go with you to the king," said Turkey Lurkey.

So they ran along together, and they met Foxy Loxy.

"Where do you travel so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Foxy Loxy.

"Ah, Foxy Loxy," said Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, and we go to tell the king."

"Do you know the way to the king's house?" asked Foxy Loxy.

"No," said Chicken Little.

"No," said Henny Penny.

"No," said Ducky Daddles.

"No," said Goosey Loosey.

"No," said Turkey Lurkey.

"Then come with me and I will show you," said Foxy Loxy.

And just as he was about to lead them into his den to eat them...

...the sky fell on him.

"Oh dear," said Chicken Little.

"We're too late," said Henny Penny.

"Poor Foxy Loxy," said Ducky Daddles.

"No sense in going to the king," said Goosey Loosey.

"Nothing to do now but go home," said Turkey Lurkey.

And they did. 

It's an analogy.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Can't use the walrus.

1.) It's plagiarism.
2.) I am the walrus.

No I am the walrus.

Do a story about Hobbits and a Ring of Power. Noone's ever done that before...