I have just heard the band fake problems. HEard i couple of their songs "Born and Raised" (which i loved) And life's a drink, get thirsty ( which was ok). I was thnking about seeing them live as they are in the UK soon. Any one seen them live? Also are thier albums any good???
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Epiphone Bob Marley Commemorative Les Paul Special
Dunlop Cry baby

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself"
I stole this!!
I felt bad when they played here because there were only 5 people for their set but they were pretty good live.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
I'm going to see these with Smoke Or Fire next week hopefully.

Your have to let me know what it's like.
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
i like fake problems. how far our bodies go is a pretty good album. sort of a weak second half though.
myspace.com/barcodeyouth
GO. SEE. THEM.

They are fantastic live! If you miss them, you're really missing out.

I also like their How Far Our Bodies Go very much, but I really got into the album after seeing them. I'd give it another shot.
I got tickets to see them on Sunday. It was cheap. their supporting Smoke or Fire. Never listened to either band untill about a week and a half ago but this could be a good way to get into them, Really looking forward to it now.
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
Went to see fake problems and Smoke or FIre on Sunday and what a gig. IT was in the smallest Venue i've ever been to and there was only about 50 people there but it was so good. Got to meet both bands and had a long chat with them. Nice guys.
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
I saw fake problems play a house show in Gainesville for the Fest 7 recently. IT was a night to remember ill tell you that much
I might go see them in Vicenza friday.... I'm seeing ****ED UP on Sunday in Milano though... waaay more excited for that.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Trust me you should really go. They are really good live. They only played a 30 min set tho which was a bit dissappointing
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
I don't get that about you europeans.. 30 minutes is short for a band to play for y'all... in America that's a pretty long set. Standard is 15-20 minutes. Play 8 songs and yer outta there. THE MOJOMATICS played for like an hour and a half the other night.
I have never seen any band play for only 15-20 minutes in my entire life. Not even at a ****ty bar or d.i.y. venue
Do you go to alot of shows? Bar shows bands play longer cos they have to be the entertainment. Usually at a house show bands play short sets so we can fit in as many bands as we can before the cops show up. 15-20 min is pretty standard.
15-20 mins to me is very short. Saw rancid a few weeks ago and they were on for nearly 2 hours. thats good value
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
Ive been to house shows, warehouses, parking lots, and cant recall ever seeing a band play for only 15-20 minutes. Granted the bands i mostly see are more well established and have bigger names. You definately seem to be more into really underground d.i.y. bands which is cool and im sure they play shorter sets.

I saw fake problems play in house and they were really good. The only downside was they had all these horn and cello players and you couldnt hear them at all. Other then that it was a great time. And guess who happened to be standing behind me. Warren from against me
WHen i went to see them they didn't have the horn section which i was a bit disappointed by but the size of the stage was so small they couldn't even move on it.
Fender Telecaster
Vox AD100VT
Dunlop Cry baby

I stole this!!
Quote by buddy_69_7
15-20 mins to me is very short. Saw rancid a few weeks ago and they were on for nearly 2 hours. thats good value

That's your problem. Most of the shows I've been to the bands only play for about 20 minutes, usually with about 6-8 bands on the bill. DIY shows usually don't cost more than a couple bucks too, if I shelled out $30 to see Rancid I'd expect them to play all ****in' night.