I restrung my guitar earlier this morning and i think something went wrong. I cant tune it up to estandard because all the strings (or the top 3, i havnt put on all 6 yet) are "muted" or how you say it. You cant fret any note either, you just get the muted sound when you pick the strings. I have been stringing guitar before but not this guitar who has tune o matic-bridge. I thought it was just too string it like a normal steel acoustic or as on a strata. I guess i was wrong on that one.

Anyone know how i can fix this? I can take pics if needed.
pics would help alot
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Check the strings are in place on the saddle at the bottom of the guitar... dont know how to explain it basically xD.

If they are not resting in the grooves just loosen the strings then put them in.
you may need to put all the strings on to allow them to ring out... less strings is less tension on the neck so tere may not be any relief.

try putting all the strings on first.
Thank you please.
Quote by Jimmyuk419
Check the strings are in place on the saddle at the bottom of the guitar... dont know how to explain it basically xD.

If they are not resting in the grooves just loosen the strings then put them in.

this^
They are. Everything is correctly stringed(i put on all 6 now, same thing), it must have happened something while i took of the old strings or something. Im going to ask my father when i meet him so he can fix it if is the truss rod and higher the action for me, i dont want too do it myself. :P
Quote by wideheim
They are. Everything is correctly stringed(i put on all 6 now, same thing), it must have happened something while i took of the old strings or something. Im going to ask my father when i meet him so he can fix it if is the truss rod and higher the action for me, i dont want too do it myself. :P

pics?
I took pics but seeing as my father just came her and fixed it there is no need to upload them now. :P

The problem was that the action was too low and my father showed me how to higher the action so i know to the next time. It wasnt as advanced as i thought. But thanks for the help guys, i appreciate it.