this is wikipedia's entry on screamo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screamo

before they edit it I'll post the introduction:

Screamo is a variety of turd which evolved from baby green and nutty surprise in the early 1990s. The term "screamo" was initially applied to a more smelly offshoot of **** that developed in San Diego in 1991, which used short, chaotically executed bursts of evacuation which grafted "spastic intensity in its effects on the colon,"[4] often with a hint of kernal. Some groups had an even larger poo that put them closer to the constipated anxiety and gaping asshole styles. In the early 2000s, the genre name began to describe a different, more disgusting style that borrowed from diarrhea, most notably in a 2003 The Daily Poo article.[5] The term's application to the "second flush" is controversial among fans and practitioners of the earlier style of defecation.[6]

I lol'd pretty damn hard
Yep. And it's all your fault.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
You laughed at your own wikipedia edit?...
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by MikeDee
huh no it wasn't me who edited the page.

Riiight...Mr. 75.40.227.135.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by NeoGuitarist

lol, raped
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
that is true btw.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by NeoGuitarist

You make me proud being a December '07er, a fine building month.

Someone can't take a joke...

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by merfsullivan
Check out their definition of elf. I think it got hacked. You'll know what I'm talking about.

I doesn't see it
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
I searched a bassist once and I found "he sucks and smells like horse****".

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Screamo is a variety of turd which evolved from baby green and nutty surprise in the early 1990s.

Yes, that's correct. xD

Someone pulling our legs?
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
Quote by Martin259
I searched a bassist once and I found "he sucks and smells like horse****".

So what's wrong?

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by MikeDee
Care to explain ?

Very tricky how you edited your post. I believe you called me a dumbass. Not very nice, you know. Atleast be man/boy/little girl enough to admit when you call someone a name, ya dumbass.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by NeoGuitarist
So what's wrong?

What do you mean?

"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Quote by Martin259
What do you mean?

I was asking how that was a bad description of a bassist.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
It wasn't funny. Not the slightest.
The reason why I edited the post was because I thought I was being too offensive if you prefer to be offended then fine, I can edit the post again.
Quote by MikeDee
The reason why I edited the post was because I thought I was being too offensive if you prefer to be offended then fine, I can edit the post again.

Doesn't matter to me, just don't play dumb.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by MikeDee

Just shut up.
Quote by NeoGuitarist
I was asking how that was a bad description of a bassist.

If you are trying to be funny you didn't make me grin at the slightest.

Is that what he says?
Quote by Martin259
If you are trying to be funny you didn't make me grin at the slightest.

Ok.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by NeoGuitarist
Doesn't matter to me, just don't play dumb.

yeah riiiiiight now I'm playing dumb.

btw someone reverted the page to what it was, too bad.
Quote by MikeDee

Well I see you are gonna keep dragging this on and on, so one quick question - Are you implying that I'm playing dumb? Because I think you were the one who claimed he couldn't figure out why I said you can't take a joke (which I clearly said because of your "dumbass" reaction).

Quote by NeoGuitarist
Quote by MikeDee

So you're not playing? You're just always dumb?... Have fun in that hole you're digging for yourself
editing wiki articles to make them "funny" and inaccurate is stupid, and UG does not support it
from daylight...
...into darkness