Hey yall. I finished this tune today. I was wondering if anyone would care to check it out for me. and let me know if you like it or not. Maybe some ideas? I know the drums and guitar are off at times but hey, I aint trying to make a record. Id appreciate it if you let me know something!
Why don't you try to make a record? this stuff sounds great! You definitely have good vibrato and pro sounding playing ability. Tone is good too. Drums a little too pronounced in the mix, but damn good playing.
Hey yall. I appreciate it Mr McGee. If I aver had a real chance to record and make a record, I would. Untill that day comes though, I am content just sitting here and jamming to my hearts content. Wish I could go pro. The part of Georgia I live in has basically no music "industry" except country and theres no need for me in that department. (Those guys are way better than anything I can write!!) Anyway I appreciate it though. I ll be posting another tune in about 2 weks. Would apppreciate it if youd check it out too and let me know what you think. Laterz yall!
Quote by bastratard
Hey yall. I finished this tune today. I was wondering if anyone would care to check it out for me. and let me know if you like it or not. Maybe some ideas? I know the drums and guitar are off at times but hey, I aint trying to make a record. Id appreciate it if you let me know something!

Which song?
Fine Line is the one I was talking about but any one of them will do. Thats the only one I have thats even close to being finished. But theres some other ones I threw up there just to put up there. Had to put them out of the way for now. Will be putting more up soon.