This might be old, idk. But I went into Best Buy the other day and was walking to the back and saw a music store all seperated off. Like for instruments. At first I thought it would have all the crappy guitars, but alas - it had lots of damn good stuff. The staff seemed to know what they were talking about (unlike at GC), and I jammed out in there - it was pretty cool.

And, they had Parkers!

On top of that, a lot of there prices are alot cheaper then my GC, so I've been playing them off each other when bargaining .

Do you guys have these in your Best Buys?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Yes and this is SOOO old.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Well the one in my store is pretty new...[tear]
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
I was mainly surprised that they had 5 parkers instock - including a Fly.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
yeah dude, they have some quality **** in there. i always go in there and tear it up on the drum set...its pretty cool, i was like amazed when i first found out haha
Yes best buy has had a music store for awhile now.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
What?

*runs to nearest Best Buy*

Mine doesn't have one.

*disappointment*
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
I haven't been to Best Buy in a long time but I should investigate. I live in the Twin Cities, home of Best Buy & Headquarters, so I'm sure it's been rolled out here first.
I've noticed this recently, too. Sadly, because Best Buy's clientele is not necessarily made up of people who respect musical instruments, you can't even get within sneezing distance of the nice guitars without a salesman breathing down your neck.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by KwikKopy
I haven't been to Best Buy in a long time but I should investigate. I live in the Twin Cities, home of Best Buy & Headquarters, so I'm sure it's been rolled out here first.

It was man, the one right next to the roseville GC has one.
I don't think so...even if they did I'd tell 'em to shove it up their ass. There's a "mom & pop" style music store by my place that has been around for about 20 years, they get my business. If you're there enough you get discounts so it's pretty sweet. Screw best buy, long & mcquade and all "big box" stores man. Big ups to mom & pop
While we are talking about Best Buy, if anybody wants to help me out with a paper I have to write about Best buy's music section, they can do so here. Do it for me? Please?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Almost every Best Buy carries crappy beginner instruments. Now one Best Buy in each district has an actual music store inside (with quality instruments).

Just played a $2,100 Gibson the other night.

*drools*

I'm stoked! There's one 30 minutes away from me.

Screw Guitar Center. I'm taking advantage of the employee discount and buying everything from there for now on!
theres only three best buys in my area, and the one that's close to me doesn't carry any good music equipment.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Only certain demo stores are getting the best buy music store. Mineapolis has one, Cali has a lot, there are two in the chicago land area and I wanna say kentucky's got one. This was the last time I checked.

I actually work for best buy, and to tell you the truth, I wax intellectual about guitars, basses, keyboards, effects and amps with a handfull of people in the store I work at, so I'd imagine most best buys are like that.

I think that key is that if you open a new department in a store like that, you only have to staff 5-8 people, as opposed to GC and Sam Ash staffing 30, so they're more picky about who they get. If anybody knows who Lucky Boys Confusion is, their guitarist is actually the supervisor at one of the Chicago land stores.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.