Hey there pit. I got my hair cut yesterday and really regret it now. I had a long-ish mullet style almost shoulder length and went for a trim asking for highlights and something stylish..... came out with a GAYCUT Its really short and cut so the fringe needs to be plastered to one side or else it looks uneven.... What should I do?
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Kill yourself.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Pics or it didn't happen.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I would say what everyone else is saying...about the whole mullet being a gaycut anyways....but I thought better of it.

I say a longer french crop style, do it. In fact, swoosh your hair to one side, cut the sides back and the back of the top short and spike it, then dye it black, do it.
Can't say I was honestly expecting serious answers, just needed to rant somewhere
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by sam b
Glue some pubes to your head

I'll post him some
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Just let it grow, I had the same problem over the summer and I just waited it out and then after a few days it had improved and after a few weeks it looked better than ever. Also find a better barber.
Mine was down to my nipnips, now it's above my ears/eyebrows. Just go back and tell he-she to cut it normally. Then grow it back out.

Or shave it.

v exactly. Just use horse shampoo, you'll never have to go to a barber again! (It prevents breakage, it doesn't actually make it grow.)
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by aaciseric
Just let it grow, I had the same problem over the summer and I just waited it out and then after a few days it had improved and after a few weeks it looked better than ever. Also find a better barber.

TBH, if you have long hair, don't EVER go to a barber. Unless you want short hair, just stay away.
Go back in time and dont get the hair cut?

Oh wait...

sucks to be you

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by MightyAl
Shave your dome.
Grow a really bushy beard.
Remove beard, and glue to your head.

chances are, his hair would have grown back by the time he grows a beard...thus making your suggestion pointless..like a nipple-less boob
Get a mohawk.

^I agree with MightyAI. If you want to have long hair, it's better to get it cut at a hair salon.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Quote by shattamakar
chances are, his hair would have grown back by the time he grows a beard...thus making your suggestion pointless..like a nipple-less boob

Well duh.
Quote by shattamakar

haha
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
you look like a **** with long hair cut it short so you don't look like a ****
and your haircut sounds like something a metallica member would have......so it cant be that bad......oh wait
Quote by sxymnky777
you look like a **** with long hair cut it short so you don't look like a ****

... Dear God! It's the spirit of the 50's! Come back to haunt us, RUUUNNNN!!!!!!!
Quote by aaciseric
... Dear God! It's the spirit of the 50's! Come back to haunt us, RUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

but seriously, you went in to get highlights in your mullet? Classy, bro.
Shave your head and start over from the beginning?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
You shouldn't have ever considered cutting your hair, though mullets are about as fail as it gets so I'm a bit torn here.

Shave your head completely, long hair and bald heads are metal
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.