UK: FS/FT: Catalinbread TeaserStallion, Keeley FuzzHead, VoodooLab Superfuzz + others

Hey people - A few odds and sods here that I want to get rid of/trade!

I'LL ACCEPT TRADES, JUST PM ME WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, DON'T BE SHY, THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO!

Pictures on request by PM or email. My email is on my profile.

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion -
Early Version with white paint and black stallion logo, absolutely mint condition for a 4 year old pedal, has box, instructions and hand-signed leaflet from Nick from Catalinbread.

Crazy high-gain distortion with a self-oscillating feedback circuit - you can control the pitch with your guitars knobs and all sorts! Absolutely mental pedal. Early Version with white paint and black stallion logo, absolutely mint condition for a 4 year old pedal, has box, instructions and hand-signed leaflet from Nick from Catalinbread.
£100 Shipped O.N.O.

Keeley Fuzz Head -
Mint Condition with box/papers.

Versatile Fuzz Face/Overdrive circuit with switch for germanium/silicon transistors, can go from fuzz face all the way to big muff plus clean boost as well. Mint Condition with box/papers.
£100 Shipped O.N.O

Voodoo Labs Superfuzz -
Mint Condition, literally used this one 2 or 3 times, comes with box, manual and all accessories.

This is a highly improved clone of a Jordan BossTone, which many people consider to be one of the greatest fuzz pedals ever made, but its improved with True-Bypass and a 9Volt Boss-style battery jack.
£75 Shipped O.N.O

Samson Wireless Kit -
Mint Condition, barely used at all, its just not my thing - I prefer normal cables. Comes with box, cables and manuals etc etc.
£50 O.N.O + Shipping
interested in wireless system, most definitely...any more details? (model ref. etc)
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

@ Rolling Man - its a Samson Stage 55, plenty of range for gigs and jamming at home, comes with everything that I got it with plus a few patch cables i'll chuck in for free!

@ faultyy - sorry man, not looking for guitars!
Consider a trade for my Crybaby? all i have to offer as a trade though... I simply don't use it.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

No worries man, have a free bump
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
whats the lowest you would go on the teaser?
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy