I am wanting to write an argumenative essay . which is over how metal music does help the populase in a possative way.

what would be some great points ?
Quote by continental
outlet that relieves stress
self-expression

great points
Quote by continental
outlet that relieves stress
self-expression

I don't see how that doesn't apply to other forms of music TBH.
most genre of music does . Its just that metal has had a bad rap for causing societies problems unjustly
Not really a point to as to how it helps populase, but you should mention and dis-prove many of the negative stereotypes surrounding metal. The main one being metal makes people kill (or something to that effect) to which you should state something along the lines of. There is absolelutely no like between the music and people wanting to kill, it is a completely unfounded hypothesis, and in most cases where this has been claimed, there was little to no evidenceto suggest that the culprit even liked said artist. (Marylin Manson and Columbine is the main example of this)
Quote by marius47
most genre of music does . Its just that metal has had a bad rap for causing societies problems unjustly

You hear more these days about rap doing that. Apprantly it demeans women and encourages violence.
Quote by Gofer boy
Not really a point to as to how it helps populase, but you should mention and dis-prove many of the negative stereotypes surrounding metal. The main one being metal makes people kill (or something to that effect) to which you should state something along the lines of. There is absolelutely no like between the music and people wanting to kill, it is a completely unfounded hypothesis, and in most cases where this has been claimed, there was little to no evidenceto suggest that the culprit even liked said artist. (Marylin Manson and Columbine is the main example of this)

I was actually thinking that myself sir, you are a genius
i did one once dispelling all the stereotypes of metal
got a ****ing A+ on that
i did my own ****
you do your ****ing own
Dick+strings= owww
positive economic factors:
metal bands play shows, which causes jobs
the owner of venue gets paid, promoter of show gets paid, bands get paid (arguable) and those going out to the shows spend, which makes the economy flow.

to much economics class...
Quote by MightyAl
You hear more these days about rap doing that. Apprantly it demeans women and encourages violence.

Not apparantly.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by marius47
I was actually thinking that myself sir, you are a genius

Why thank you, and if you don't mind, sigged
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/85147

like this?

edit: anyways, metal gives people a great amount of adrenaline wich is good. Search a bit on adrenaline and what the good things are about it and then say metal is a lot cheaper and safer than skydiving.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by marius47
help the populase in a possative way.

Is this an English essay?
Quote by rasveer
i did one once dispelling all the stereotypes of metal
got a ****ing A+ on that
i did my own ****
you do your ****ing own

so much hostility . its not like im asking people to do the essay for me . I just wanted Ideas
Do your own homework.

Also, did you pick the topic? If i'ts not too late to change, do so.

Seriously, you like metal music, get over it. Do something commendable.
Quote by marius47
help the populase in a possative way.

This help you speak of - Would it be with your spelling?
Quote by urbanfox
This help you speak of - Would it be with your spelling?

Obviously not. He listens to metal, and his spelling is atrocious.
hey dont attack my spelling . sorry im deslexic plus i dont just listen to metal
it actually has so many down points . I have a large vocaulary and I cant use , it makes me quite sad
Quote by marius47
and i know i miss spelled possitive

And again! Positive and populace. These are important spellings when writing an essay about positive effects upon the populace.

Anyway, write about the large amount of win that metal music supplies to the common man.
My Internet browser is crying because of all the spelling errors. It's like that annoying MS Publisher paperclip will pop onto my screen any second, saying: "Did you mean populace?"
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.