I'm in the market for a quality chorus pedal that's within a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

I've heard good things about the EHX Small Clone but never got to play one myself.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Small Stone is probably the best, being Analog and all..
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
Any of the Boss chorus pedals are quality. And cheap.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
To be honest, save your money and get a really good one.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Quote by WtrPlyr
Small Clone is the best in its pricerange but you can get better if you're willing to pay more

Yeah. It also depends on what you will use it for. The Small Clone is a chorus with one knob. If you like lots of things to play with or run stereo, I would also suggest the MXR or a Boss product.
as the owner of the boss chorus ensemble, I say save up and get something analog. Waste of 100 bucks...
That loser shit's right out the window!