Quit lurking and help me out!

Hey pit, I need some help with a college project that I'm working on. I'm supposed to write a paper on two different types of stores that feature the same product, and I chose the guitar as my product. I'm going to be comparing Best Buy (only the music instrument section) to Guitar Center. Now, here's my problem: I have been to the Guitar Center and Best Buy around here, and the Best Buy doesn't have the instrument section that I need. So, if you guys could tell me a little about your experience with Best Buy's music section, it would be much appreciated. Here's some stuff that I need to know about it:

1. Was the staff helpful? Did they keep a comfortable distance, or were they too in-your-face?
2. Was there a good selection?
3. How was the interior and lighting? Was it welcoming? Too bright? Too dark? Was there a bunch of noise, or really quiet?
4. Were the prices too expensive, to cheap, or just right?
5. Was the location of the music section convienient to get to? Was getting in and out of it easy?
6. Was it spacious, or cramped?
7. Were there a lot of competitors in the area?
8. Were you able to find what you want?

Answer as many or as little as you want. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: sorry, I messed up the post, it's fixed now.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Nov 20, 2008,
If you can't directly compare them then you should choose somewhere else.

Like independant store vs chain store.
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you can't directly compare them then you should choose somewhere else.

Like independant store vs chain store.

That's my problem, I cant' compare two music instrument stores. It has to be different types of stores. (In this case, specialty shop vs. retail store)

Quote by MaXiMuse
Can I fake my answers? Or does your teacher really knows all of this guitar store things...

Don't fake it, real answers please. She was in a rock band way back when (she played keyboards), so I suppose she knows a thing or two about it.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by Lethal Dosage
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1003790 I think this thread may be of assistance to you

Thanks.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth