Poll: Wich option?
Poll Options
View poll results: Wich option?
Perhaps your mum is a god (Option for stoned people)
10 12%
Yes, there is a god (Option for the serious people, so in the Pit that would be about two)
18 22%
Your mum has conspiracy`s with higher powers (Option for people who are really high)
14 17%
Dude... WTF? (Option for Pit Monkeys)
40 49%
Voters: 82.
It all began...

I`m going on a trip for school abroad iun a few weeks, and so I was in need of a passport. In Holland we have and ID-card, it has the size of a bankpass and proves your a registrated citizen, I don`t know if you folks have that.
Sadly, I lost it. A while ago in August or something, so I had to request a new one. If you lost it you have to go to the police, report it, and the costs for your new one will be around €40, wich is affordable, but still pretty much money for me.
Discussing it with my parents, they said that I had look one more time, and if I don`t find it, we`ll go to the Town Hall. My mom said that I could also search in the pockets of my trousers, the ones I only wear in the summer.

And while I was searching, I prayed a bit in my head: "God, just let me find it please.'

Guess where I found it. In a pocket...

So, my fellow Pit Monkeys. Is my mom a god. Is it dumb luck. Or did something above it in my pocket and told my mum that it was in my pocke, wich means that my mom has conspiracy`s with higher powers...

P.S. Regardless what you say, in a week I porbably won`t believe in anything... But still
well....my mom always tells me to check my pockets if im missing something. ALL of my pockets. even in pants ive never worn. so no...your mom isnt magical. and no it isnt proof of the existence of god. it just means you dont check your pockets for things very well before you take them off
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Is your mum god?

Your mum = Made up?

No, then No

Yes, then Yes.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Moms know everything...but they sometimes pretend not to just to keep you guessing
Luck, manifesting as something directed by a higher power.

God's not real.

Read some Richard Dawkins.
No, you would obviously put something in a pocket, there's no reason to think that a god would put it there instead of you.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by zhilla
Moms know everything...but they sometimes pretend not to just to keep you guessing

Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
that is the question to be A theist or Atheist
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
You know... as anti-religion as I am there are times where I need things to happen that are beyond my control.

I hate to admit it, but I get on my knees, and I pray.

Mind you, I don't do it over trivial things; its generally a situation where I've done all I can but can't be sure if the outcome I need it possible... and it usually turn out the way I want it to.

I've never done the prayer thing and had it go the wrong way.

I don't believe in things I can't prove, but I'm like 10 for 10, and that tells me that there is a god. Which religions god? I don't care or know. He's simply MY god.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Believe what you want
don't rely on what you hear in an internet forum
You are now blinking manually
I dont think so I think its just coincedence, my parents say that all the time when I lose stuff and I never find it.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by MaXiMuse
She`s 53, 1.68 m and weights about 90 kilo. Therefore, you`re a double perverd...

A what?

And she just guessed where it could be.

I sorta had the same situation with something a lot less important, my mum found it in the sofa.

So the answer is, your mother hid it to get you to believe in God.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by gizmodious
You know... as anti-religion as I am there are times where I need things to happen that are beyond my control.

I hate to admit it, but I get on my knees, and I pray.

Mind you, I don't do it over trivial things; its generally a situation where I've done all I can but can't be sure if the outcome I need it possible... and it usually turn out the way I want it to.

I've never done the prayer thing and had it go the wrong way.

I don't believe in things I can't prove, but I'm like 10 for 10, and that tells me that there is a god. Which religions god? I don't care or know. He's simply MY god.

This

I just don't believe in most of the things that the Church say, I don't trust them too much.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by metaldud536
It's better if you believe in Mewtwo.

Isnt Mewthree a higher power than Mewtwo?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Ok im so confused, I believe ive read the original post clearly but I dont understand how this has anything to do with atheism?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Trefellin
Kill her and eat her heart, you will gain her powers. 0_0

this
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Isnt Mewthree a higher power than Mewtwo?

Mewthree doesn't exist.

Anyway, you should believe in Arceus, he is like a sort of Poke-God in a way, while Mewtwo was just an experiment.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Mewthree doesn't exist.

Anyway, you should believe in Arceus, he is like a sort of Poke-God in a way, while Mewtwo was just an experiment.

I saw a video of a guy capturing him onling.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
I saw a video of a guy capturing him onling.

It's not a real Pokemon.

Anyway, yeah, you should really check your pockets properly.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Hé man, als je moeder een god is, kun je me helpen met de staatsloterij?
Trouwens het kan niet eens, God weet alles, ouders weten het beter!

For any pitmonkeys who didnt study dutch: Hey man, if your mother's a god, can you help me with the lottery? By the way this can't be true: God knows everything, parents know better!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Nov 20, 2008,
Prayer or not, your card was going to be in that pocket. It was just a good idea to look there.
Quote by rhcp_freak
It's not a real Pokemon.

Anyway, yeah, you should really check your pockets properly.

Well sorry, I havent played past gold.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
I voted 'dude...wtf' but only because I'm not on drugs or religious (same difference right? >__>
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Start worshipping grammar and proper spelling.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
that is the question to be A theist or Atheist

No it's not. The question is to be an atheist or a theist.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by maninthebox24
Start worshipping grammar and proper spelling.

No it's not. The question is to be an atheist or a theist.

I think a quote from the poll above would be in place:
Dude... WTF? (Option for Pit Monkeys)
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes