When i record when i play into the comp the sound is pure ****... how can i make it sound "metallish"? When i use audacity? or can anyone tip about some program that can ? Kiss and hugs
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Get Line 6 GearBox. It's easy to use. It's a computer program, it like transforms your speakers into an amp, and you can make effects of all kinds.

Check in my profile, The Ministry of Lost Souls for an example of how it sounds like.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
if you have a pedal, use that directly into your computer with a converter or something. that's what i did
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
You have a lot to learn about music production and technology. It is far far far more complex than just "recording into your computer".

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by XxLloydxX
Get Line 6 GearBox. It's easy to use. It's a computer program, it like transforms your speakers into an amp, and you can make effects of all kinds.

Check in my profile, The Ministry of Lost Souls for an example of how it sounds like.
I have one too. can produce a wide range of impressive tones.
I run a line in cable from my ME50 to the computer and use Audacity - Not the best quality, but it's acceptable.
Well. If you want to mod the sound, DL FL Studio (Demo) and than crack it, And It is easier to record on audacity, so record onto audacity, and import it into FL. when you have it in FL you can tweak the sound somethin fierce. Make a ****ty sounding distortion sound pretty damn good. plus FL has really good compressors which help alot. and effects.
Life Sucks. Get over it.