Well I thought it was just a fuse when it wouldnt light up last night. I bought a new fuse this morning and it still didnt light up. I feel totally screwed. I called the help center who was some lady working at home with her kids screaming in the background. Not who I want to talk to concerning the death of my amp. So now I have to wait for Guitar Center to Email me my reciept since I lost it then called her back. I guess I have to ship it to a tech in another state. Damn this makes me so sick. Oh yeah and when I was on the phone with her UPS man brings me my Swollen Pickle to add insult to injury...
What amp was it?
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Wow... thanks for making me feel real great about buying a 212 today =D

What broke?
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
Just so you know sess,

There have been problems with B-52s, especially when they first came out. They fixed most of the issues in recent shipments but some still arise, usually with overheating.

That being said, many have B-52s with no issues. Same with Bugera's and all amps that have had problems.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Know what mike? I think all tube amps run into problems eventually. Its old technology. Nothing more nothing less.

Prone to getting too hot.
Prone to blowing tubes.
Prone to using tubes (lol).

*sigh* all in the name of the perfect tone.

E TU BRUTE?
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
I'm not sure what broke. Whatever happened the fuse didnt blow and it wont power up. I'm guessing Power Transformer.
Well, I'd assume that if it lights up but obviously no sound, I'd go for tube problems. Can you see if they light up?
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
Ahh I see. Check the outlet, check the chord, check the fuse and make sure its in correctly.

Idk, i'm beginning to think that a good high quality solidstate amp would be better in the long run for anybody.

I just wish someone could get sound modeling to sound just like a tube amp.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
have you checked the other fuse inside the amp?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
have you checked the other fuse inside the amp?

That is true, usually more than one.
Pain is an illusion.
YouTube Channel
There may be another fuse in there like a HT fuse (high tension?) but they are usually inside the chassis and unless you know what you are doing - I wouldn't mess with it. Not worth getting shocked over.

Plus, if you get in there you could negate your warranty. They will want it done by a certified tech from a service center they designate.

You can try to push GC and B52 into sending you an advanced replacement instead of waiting forever.

PS - I don't own a B52 nor know how they operate. Just throwing stuff out.
Yeah I have to ship it to Tampa Florida to a tech. Thing weighs like 80 pounds it'll probably cost $175 just to ship. Makes me so sick to have this happen.
Quote by sesstreets
Ahh I see. Check the outlet, check the chord, check the fuse and make sure its in correctly.

Idk, i'm beginning to think that a good high quality solidstate amp would be better in the long run for anybody.

I just wish someone could get sound modeling to sound just like a tube amp.

Exactly why i have guitar rig.
When i'm inside i play with guitar rig, and get way more versatility, silent recording and stuff.
but you sacrifice the tube feel.
Tube amps are a must.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
i had the same problem with my uberschall three month ago sent to local amp tech were he said that the transformer went out due to overheating ever since then i've had him install a fan for the amp.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369