Page 1 of 2
Hey my name's steve, don't think many of you know me.

Last saturday I was at a big party at my friend's house.
After quite a bit of alcohol I got friendly with this girl who I thought was really hot, I'd been talking with her all night and she was really nice.
We went upstairs and lay on a bed for like an hour, making out and cuddling.

The other day I spoke to my friend (who's party it was) to find out who this girl was as I really liked her and wanted to ask her out.

This is the weird part, my friend told me that the girl I went upstairs with, was actually his MALE cousin.....

Now I'm really confused, becuase I keep still keep having feelings about the girl/guy......

I have no idea what to do as i'm too confused/embarrsed to talk to my friends/family.

Help me please pit!
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
So just suck him off and find out.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Broes before hoes, man.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
w/e find out if its a girl or guy, for the sake of getting their name right, and ask them out

you like who you like.
Quote by metaldud536
Be very careful about what you say. You might hurt yourself because of confusion.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Man, Ditto are real bastards arent they?

The insane Pokémon references, they keep coming.

You know what confuses me? How people butter digestive biscuits. It's disgusting.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG

Dont worry about it just blame it on the fact that you were drunk like most people do
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Talk to him again sober, see if anything happens, make sure your friends not just fuking with you.
dude he's just having a bubble with you don't believe this **** if you was too wankered to realise then of course he's going to be pulling your leg mate!
You're not confused you just like chicks with little/no boobs.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by metaldud536
Be very careful about what you say. You might hurt yourself because of confusion.

Erm.... well don't feel bad about it. Errr.... O__O

I don't know how this feels, I've never felt "confused", it all makes sense to me.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by metaldud536

Are you ever gonna stop?

TS, I believe that once you see that the person you are attracted to has male genitalia, you will change your mind. Otherwise, do what Xiaoxi suggested.
Damn homosexuals....

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I felt the same way about Tim/Kim Petras......

'till i found out she still had a dick.

But my thoughts on your problem, TS, is that you need to find a girl that you really like and remind yourself about how much you really like girls better.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by kaosfire
w/e find out if its a girl or guy, for the sake of getting their name right, and ask them out

you like who you like.

I know who they are now, his name's paul, but I still don't think of myself as a gay.
Plus i'm afraid that my family will disown me, not to mention my best friend, for a) being gay and b) with his cousin.
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
Quote by Kensai
Broes before hoes, man.

Of all the funny things you've said, this may be the funniest.

Seriously, you were drunk and made out with another dude...and now you're confused...why? I mean, rather than the obvious confusion of, you know, somehow thinking this man was actually a chick...Under the influence of THAT much alcohol, how could you possibly have formed some type of emotional or intimate bond which would constitute such confusion of sexual preference?
Quote by DartS17
Talk to him again sober, see if anything happens, make sure your friends not just fuking with you.

definetely this

i can see it now:

"um dude, my friend told me the truth about you, how youre actually a man so....."

"WHAT?!?!"

*bitch slapped* *twice*
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Man, Ditto are real bastards arent they?

haha
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
You're attracted to the femeninity, not the masculinity of that fact he's male. So no you're not gay.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
dude i see 2 big problems with you being gay from this:

1. you were drunk and thus not thinking straight
2. you thought it was a chick

/thread
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
One of them Queermosexuals....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

also that's what you get for drinking you stupid alcoholic

also in b4 calling me "stupid pothead" think that as you wish, but I've never had gay thoughts or made out with another guy while high
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Last edited by Putrefaction at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by Kal Zakath
I know who they are now, his name's paul, but I still don't think of myself as a gay.
Plus i'm afraid that my family will disown me, not to mention my best friend, for a) being gay and b) with his cousin.

If you like him you like him.

Don't worry about your family, if they love you theylll accept you regardless (though might be a little standoffish at first).

If your friend has a problem with it then he isnt a real friend any way.

If someone can't understand or accept love between two people then you dont want to associate with them anyway.
There's nothing wrong with the way you're feeling

I think people worry far too much about their sexuality. Just do what feels right You like who you like.

Quote by blynd_snyper
It's OK, I've been in love with David Tennant for a while now, despite being a heterosexual male. You'll get used to it, and it's just a one off thing, it's not like you'd nail any guy, is it? 'Cos if it is, you're gay.

I'm fairly sure gay guys don't fancy everything with a penis...

I'm bi and I don't fancy all girls

I think David Tennant is a bit like Johnny Depp in that sense, though.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
The hour that I spent alone with him felt so right, that I know this is what i want, it wasn't that I thought it was a girl, it was the way he made me feel.
However, I do like the boobies.

To all those who said I was stupid for making the mistake, I have seen pictures of him since and he, although being fairly feminine, is obviously a guy.
Quote by Tom Martin

hey know how you feel it can be very hard figuring out your sexuality in this day and age,you will accept yourself alot easier if you dont care what anyone thinks and just find out for yourself by experimenting,i did and im very happy!
Quote by Kal Zakath
The hour that I spent alone with him felt so right, that I know this is what i want, it wasn't that I thought it was a girl, it was the way he made me feel.

To all those who said I was stupid for making the mistake, I have seen pictures of him since and he, although being fairly feminine, is obviously a guy.

So go with how you feel

It doesn't make you gay, necessarily, and even if it did does it really matter? Just enjoy it

You can worry about what other people think when you know where you're going with this
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Kal Zakath

Could it have felt so right because of the alcohol?

Talk to this person sober again and see what happens.

You cant be so sure while being fueled by alcohol... in my opinion.

Edit: would you before considered the feeling so right if you known he was a guy?
Quote by Putrefaction

also that's what you get for drinking you stupid alcoholic

Yeah, anybody that has ever drank is an alcoholic.
Quote by esther_mouse
I'm fairly sure gay guys don't fancy everything with a penis...

I'm bi and I don't fancy all girls

I think David Tennant is a bit like Johnny Depp in that sense, though.

Ah ok, maybe it's just the one gay person I know whose like that. Or maybe he's just winding me up, oh and don't you dare compare David Tennant to Johnny Depp, it's not a competition.
It would make me feel better if I knew others could make the same mistake,
if I show you a picture of him could you tell me how easy it would be to think it was a girl?
Quote by Tom Martin

Page 1 of 2