Poll Options
View poll results: Should I go?
Yes
36 86%
No
6 14%
Voters: 42.
Hello all,

The Christmas do is coming up and they have a few places left and I'm getting asked by alot of my colleagues to come along. I don't really want to have to spend more time with people from work than what I actually have to, but it's a free 4 course meal and a free bar. I am so confused and I said I'd decide by tomorrow. Since I'm having such a tough time deciding, I decided to let the oracle that is the pit decide for me. The poll is timed!

Thank you if you decided to vote!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Yes. Free food + bar = no brainer.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
what is the christmas do adn can i come?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by monkey_dancer
Yes. Free food + bar = no brainer.

Sorry just to clear up some other bits:

There will be an Abba tribute band playing.

A Christmas do is simply a Christmas party, but in the words of people from the more Northern regions of England.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

An Abba cover band?

Why are you evening quesitoning going?
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by fallingforever
An Abba cover band?

Why are you evening quesitoning going?

Here's why (aside from the above stuff), Abba tribute start playing at about 7:30, free bar starts at 9....can I really survive that long?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Free food =
Free bar =
Abba =

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Easy solution, drink before you go. Then drink more after the abba cover band is done.
Quote by Eminored
I'm pretty sure that during that hour and a half....

You can dance
You can dance
Having the time of your life
Ooohh ohhh ohhh

Damn did ABBA even have 90 mins of songs??

I'd go to the party.
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
I'm pretty sure that during that hour and a half....

You can dance
You can dance
Having the time of your life
Ooohh ohhh ohhh

Damn did ABBA even have 90 mins of songs??

I'd go to the party.

Hahahahahaha! I like that, but still can I really tolerate the work lot for an extra night? Some of them are great, but some of them just plain.....grrr.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

sorry i just heard free bar....

Go of course!
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by daniel.mycoe

why the hell do you consider going there?
Quote by daniel.mycoe

A Christmas do is simply a Christmas party, but in the words of people from the more Northern regions of England.

Erm, it's used here in the South, but the only difference is that we speak it in English, not that Midlandish grunt. lawl regional bitterness

Yeah, go, it's just an office Christmas do, get pissed with the workmates, you may find out that they're not the complete dullards you currently think of them as; if they are, you'll be pissed so you wont care.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Erm, it's used here in the South, but the only difference is that we speak it in English, not that Midlandish grunt. lawl regional bitterness

Yeah, go, it's just an office Christmas do, get pissed with the workmates, you may find out that they're not the complete dullards you currently think of them as; if they are, you'll be pissed so you wont care.

1. Me=Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred.
2. They are brummies not me.
3. Good point.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
1. Me=Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred.
2. They are brummies not me.
3. Good point.

Yorkshire? Oo-err that's even more backward and indecipherable, although I can't really criticise accents when I come from Somerrrset.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too