#1
Hey everyone!

Just wondering the answer to the above question. I have a cheap distortion pedal, when I turn it up, it doesn't squeal like a fuzz factory (don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting it to)... But WHY does the Fuzz Factory make this noise?

Cheers!
#2
ugh because it was designed to

edit: fuzz factory has about 20% usable sounds while the other 80% is noise. for example the pedal does nothing with all nobs fully clockwise.
Last edited by fender at Nov 20, 2008,
#6
If you think the Fuzz Factory makes noice, clearly you have never heard anything by Devi Ever.

BTW, I am still in love with my Disaster Fuzz.
#7
i dunno, i can get some pretty crazy **** out of it, especially when i throw a few other pedals on top.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣



drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
#8
Why does the Zvex Fuzz Factory make a noise?


Why not?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!