Right, I hope some of you guys can help me. Since i've wiped my PC, I reinstalled FF and everytime I close FF and re-open it it signs me out of everything that I used to stay signed in on forever on this pc.
For example, UG. Whenever I close FF, and then re-open it later, i'm signed out, it's a really small issue but it REALLY bugs me, if anyone can provide I solution i'll be very appreciative.
Thanks in advance.

Vaux.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
go to tools options pivacy then clcik settings and unclick rmember sessions and such. download sxipper
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
i have fire fox, and it never keeps me signed in. I think its an update
Quote by vmanoman
damn....thats nuts. 2 nuts in fact. anyway, all that happened to me was i fell up a flight of stairs....like not up a few steps, but tripped at the bottom and fell up the entire flight.....
Google Chrome > Firefox btw

I got rid of firefox since it was really insecure compared to google
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
download sxipper!!!!
it will remeber all of ur passworda and shall sign u in automaatically
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
i think if you got to tools and go to clear private data and un check saved password try that!
Quote by reddeath959
Google Chrome > Firefox btw

I got rid of firefox since it was really insecure compared to google

It's you who's not using it properly then.

Chrome is a lot more chunky, you know, having each tab/window as a separate memory om nom noming process.

For the TS, make sure you're accepting cookies and saving passwords in the password bank for your sites. Usually the first time you type in your name and password for a given page, it will ask you if you want to remember the password and you can say yes or no or later.