Is this the only size/price range you're looking at? If it isn't I would recommend something else...
I don't give two shits what people say... Telecasters are THE rock guitar!
i own the 20x and i love it, people are always putting it down because it doesn't have the rectifier setting like the 30x but the metal stack setting gets some really good tones.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Maiden-Canada
Is this the only size/price range you're looking at? If it isn't I would recommend something else...

yeah this is the price range because I only have like 100 bucks and im hoping to get a little more for an amp. i have gotten a laptop as an early xmas and birthday present last month so im not getting much, but really any amp at gc is probably better than this fender starter kit amp that came from target with the guitar.
For 100 bucks and a metal player, the Cube series would be best for you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
the cube is the better choice.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by mikeyElite
i own the 20x and i love it, people are always putting it down because it doesn't have the rectifier setting like the 30x but the metal stack setting gets some really good tones.

I have a 30X, I can honestly say that I almost never use the Metal setting. The R-Fier is just so much better. Get the 30X if you can afford it.
Quote by tigerking615
I have a 30X, I can honestly say that I almost never use the Metal setting. The R-Fier is just so much better. Get the 30X if you can afford it.

i said metal stack(only on 15x and 20x), not metal, the metal setting is terrible.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.