Im doing a project in school for a band and idk what else to write!

ive got there discography, Band Members, band mascot, Band Info, Band History, Why i Like the band, and music video, oh, and lots of pictures

Anyone have an idea about what else i can write?

EDIT: Disturbed
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Last edited by leafsfan012 at Nov 20, 2008,
bands name maybe?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
What they enjoy outside of writing music and such. Maybe jobs they might have or wanted to have?
Sail upon the open skies
Trivia and fun facts
Who do they sound like
If you like this band, then you may also like <insert band>
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Last edited by $Guitarist$ at Nov 20, 2008,
Maybe all their albums and the lists and everything, plus the album art. What band is it?
Disturbed
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

Quote by leafsfan012
Disturbed

Oh, you could talk about how they're each from a different religion, and how that is involved in their songwriting.
Quote by herby190
Maybe all their albums and the lists and everything, plus the album art. What band is it?

when you say "lists", idk if you mean track listing, but if you did, thanks, if not, thanks for giving me the idea
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

Mention how dan wore wigs so his dad wouldn't find out he kept his hair long.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Bands that influenced them. Uhh trying to think of some more stuff...
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by leafsfan012
when you say "lists", idk if you mean track listing, but if you did, thanks, if not, thanks for giving me the idea

Yeah, that's what I meant. Is this an online project, or one you're printing out, or a poster board, or what?
Quote by herby190
Yeah, that's what I meant. Is this an online project, or one you're printing out, or a poster board, or what?

Its a video on Windows Movie Maker
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

Quote by leafsfan012
Its a video on Windows Movie Maker

Oh. Your school is cooler than mine if they let you do that. Why is you need more? Is there a standard you aren't reaching, or does it just not seem like there's enough, or what?
Quote by herby190
Oh. Your school is cooler than mine if they let you do that. Why is you need more? Is there a standard you aren't reaching, or does it just not seem like there's enough, or what?

No, it just needs to be a 15 minute presentation, so i need to have a video, and a poster. it'll be like 5 mins presenting the poster, so i need to make sure my video is long
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

Quote by leafsfan012
No, it just needs to be a 15 minute presentation, so i need to have a video, and a poster. it'll be like 5 mins presenting the poster, so i need to make sure my video is long

With the stuff that you had, and with what we suggested, how much time ate we at.
Quote by herby190
With the stuff that you had, and with what we suggested, how much time ate we at.

Finished, it is 10:14
and its being saved now
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME