Page 1 of 2
It might have happened when I almost broke my foot in Soccer...

It hurts.. a lot.
Any Advice for it not to hurt every-time it gets touched by something until I get it fixed?
Move it as little as possible and avoid stubbing it on a corner at all costs!
Nope, just don't let anyone touch it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ice?
Quote by smiidger
I never said it was fact based on evidence. There are other kinds of fact, such as Fact based on such a large number of opinions that it cannot possibly be conscidered false.
Quote by DEATHisawinner
ice?

Ice doesn't do anything..

It's just ****ing cold.

Quote by mathieupM13
boo hoo hoo

I know... It really hurts.
Quote by DEATHisawinner
ice?

Won't really help with an infection; if it's swollen then it might help but it's just a treatment, not a cure.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Tape it to your forehead. It wouldn't help but it would be pretty funny.
Sail upon the open skies
pics?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Won't really help with an infection; if it's swollen then it might help but it's just a treatment, not a cure.

oh lol. i wasnt thinking
if theres pus coming out
sea salt soak it

other than that...get to a doctor
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by zzeazz
*pic*

**** quality.. and Flash was on.

And your toe's barely in it. Fail man, fail.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Suicide is always a viable option. Long term solution for short term problems.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
it looks like a bunyon

man this was gonna make my day and you come up with that ****ty picture

hahaha im joking, seriously get down the doctors and theyll give you antibiotics and sort it out
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
And your toe's barely in it. Fail man, fail.

Shat up.

It was my Macintosh camera. I had to lie on the floor lifting my leg up about 90 degrees.
Quote by zzeazz
Shat up.

It was my Macintosh camera. I had to lie on the floor lifting my leg up about 90 degrees.

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by 666_Pounder
It looks fine, you should have seen mine when I did some 'home surgery'.

Pics.

In all seriousness, whenever you're felling tough (or if you take some painkillers if you know what I mean), push all the puss out of your toe, it heals after a few days if the puss is gone, and you have to do it eventually anyways, better sooner than later.
Quote by st.stephen
In all seriousness, whenever you're felling tough (or if you take some painkillers if you know what I mean), push all the puss out of your toe, it heals after a few days if the puss is gone, and you have to do it eventually anyways, better sooner than later.

The nail is into my skin.
Im sorry sir but the liver is going to have to come out...its been in the microwave far too long it will dry out!
but seriously sir there is no cure for this disease your going to die...
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Man.. Not that bad.. I had an ingrown toenail and did some home surgery.. Ripped my toe completely apart but hey.. I don't grow nails on it anymore
Ok that looks really nasty, go and get some antibiotics from your doc and keep it clean in the meantime.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
that there be an ingrowing toenail. Go to a chiropdoist, have them refer you to hosipital and let the doctore sort you out. It hurts like hell, even with the anasthetic, but it got me a week off school
i had a surface infection on part of my toe, i got one of those keyboard dusters in a can and turned it upside down and sprayed it on the toe (makes it so cold it burns, but also numbs it) sterilized a surgical blade (dont ask why i have one) and removed the infected part, cleaned it, bandaged it, and since then have had no problems. not even scars

i dont suggest that at all though
I had an ingrown toenail surgically removed at the doctors. My doctor injected some anaesthetic until my toe was completely numb and then poured some anti-bacterial stuff on it (it was brown coloured liquid I believe) and then proceeded to cut that bit out. It started to hurt an hour later when the anaesthetic wore off, but it was all good.

I knew I should have taken pictures...
Last edited by acersucks at Nov 20, 2008,
you better not take any chances like Bob Marley did... i would get it amputated immediately!!!
Quote by 666_Pounder
Observe the toes natural colour on the left, also it was about 2x the size it usually is.

You NEED to see a doctor. A toe has very thin tissue, if the tissue gets infected, it can VERY easily travel to the bone. Once an infection is in a bone, it can travel extremely fast throughout your body and kill you. I mean think about it, how the **** can you cure an infection that's in your bones?
Quote by Life Lease
You NEED to see a doctor. A toe has very thin tissue, if the tissue gets infected, it can VERY easily travel to the bone. Once an infection is in a bone, it can travel extremely fast throughout your body and kill you. I mean think about it, how the **** can you cure an infection that's in your bones?

Yeah this was really early in the year, after having it cut up 3 times it was sorted.
Why do all us blokes cut our toe nails too ****ing short? (Me included, but not anymore!)

If you cut them as short as in those pics you are asking for trouble.

Also it is very very important to cut them straight across.

We should honestly be taught this in schools. It's so simple but lots of people clearly don't know. You only have to tell looking at the state of peoples feet and hands. Meh.
My brother's kinda got that problem, he went to the doctors and got antibiotics, you should do the same.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Page 1 of 2