Youtube link That's a video of me playing Sweet Child O Mine at my school talent show last week. Aside from the vocals (because the girls stepped in at last minute as my singer dropped out, so they didn't know the song, and were dressed oddly because they were dancing in another act that night), how do you guys reckon I did playing this classic?
Nice, but the part of the solo with the wah could have been better.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
I watched the whole thing, which is more than i can say for most videos like this. Good job
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
whoever was using the camera is completely retarded. but otherwise, pretty good.

EDIT:
what equipment were you using for that song? amp, guitar, effects
Last edited by Rogue Hermit at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by Rogue Hermit
whoever was using the camera is completely retarded. but otherwise, pretty good.

EDIT:
what equipment were you using for that song? amp, guitar, effects

i was using an Epiphone Les Paul. and a Line 6 PodXt Live running straight into the school's PA system so I wasn't using an amp.
Good Job

I was gonna say how did you get your tone, but that was answered.
The timing is off when the backtrack kicks in but other then that it sounded great
Last edited by vismbr at Nov 21, 2008,
it was the singers fault u didnt win :P everytime you looked at them it looked like you thought " omg they stink" ^^
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard