So, I'm assuming other people have this problem, but I'm going to ask anyway. With guitar pro, when I have half my tracks with RSE like the guitars and the bass cause I use a jazz guitar for bass and half of them with Midi sounds like piano and drums, they tracks play out of sync.

Is there any way to fix this? It's ok when I have tons of guitars, or a bunch of midi files, but it's aggravating when I mix.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I got a problem with RSE where it only plays guitars.. No other instruments.

I'm serious, I just thought I'd not waste thread space and ask here since it's a thread about RSE problems.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
So, I'm assuming other people have this problem, but I'm going to ask anyway. With guitar pro, when I have half my tracks with RSE like the guitars and the bass cause I use a jazz guitar for bass and half of them with Midi sounds like piano and drums, they tracks play out of sync.

Is there any way to fix this? It's ok when I have tons of guitars, or a bunch of midi files, but it's aggravating when I mix.

I thought I was the only other person to have this problem! I have no idea how to fix it, or what causes it, but it's annoying as hell.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
With the computer I use, it just sounds like random @!%( if I've got more than 5 tracks playing at a time. And the computer can't keep up with it. >.<
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by RPGoof
Options -> Audio Settings -> MIDI outputs
I set my first MIDI thing with the latency at 155 and it works fine for me, try.

Ah thank you! That works.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712