OK, so i bought my MI Audio Crunchbox! and it got here! and then i realized that the presence control had been basically rolled all the way down and it sounded like crap because it was incredibly muddy even clean. So i do the logical thing, i open up the case, find the knob, turn and *snap*. it breaks. i'm returning it, but i'm frustrated. did i d something wrong? all i did was use a small screwdriver like it said, and it broke!

oh wel, just a rant i guess.

Sam
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Yeah dude, any modification might void the warranty, even if it has an internal trim for some parameter or another...

Before you do anything, always contact the retailer or the company if you think ANYTHING might be wrong.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
no, i am returning it. lol musicians friend has already authorized it. i mean, i did EXACTLY what the directions told me to do...plus i got the awesome warranty.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional