Page 1 of 2
and im sooo hungry i could scream (if i could open my mouth wide enough) really this pudding chicken proth and yogurt just arent cuttin it. What should i do??
soup

or that complan stuff
or mashed bananas

or...put your meal ina blender and drink it with a straw...looks gross, but its technically the same meal

i feel for you..ive had 6 teeth out in the past to make room for braces, not nice
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Have your mother chew the food for you and then regurgitate it into your mouth. I saw it on National Geographic once.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by zzeazz
you Could Scream?!?!?!

How 'bout For Some...

ice Cream!!!!!

you sir have mad my day.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by JodiJo
and im sooo hungry i could scream (if i could open my mouth wide enough) really this pudding chicken proth and yogurt just arent cuttin it. What should i do??

Bitch to the Pit. Duh.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by GodofCheesecake
Have your mother chew the food for you and then regurgitate it into your mouth. I saw it on National Geographic once.

i might try that if food comes in short supply one day
you cant drink through a straw...it causes negative pressure and pulls out your blood clots
Oxycontin.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by XCount Me InX
soup

or that complan stuff
or mashed bananas

or...put your meal ina blender and drink it with a straw...looks gross, but its technically the same meal

i feel for you..ive had 6 teeth out in the past to make room for braces, not nice

He She can't use a straw.

Drink milkshakes. That's what I did. Ice cream is good, too.

EDIT: Gender correction.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Last edited by SOADrox429 at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by JodiJo

Eat a steak.
Quote by JodiJo
you cant drink through a straw...it causes negative pressure and pulls out your blood clots

thats a good point..i didnt think of that
Take some more oxycotin.

Duh.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by JodiJo

lol I just had them removed in early October. it'll pass eventually and later you'll laugh about how uncomfortable it use to be. the first 3 days or so are a pain though and you'll just have to live off of mashed potatos and drinks.
Quote by Rockoz
lol I just had them removed in early October. it'll pass eventually and later you'll laugh about how uncomfortable it use to be. the first 3 days or so are a pain though and you'll just have to live off of mashed potatos and drinks.

I actually went out with my friends the night I got mine cut out, and ate some Krystals.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
How bad is it? I have to have all 4 of mine taken out in a couple weeks. Three days before Christmas, as a matter of fact.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by zzeazz
you Could Scream?!?!?!

How 'bout For Some...

ice Cream!!!!!

ololoololololololololololzorz
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
it hurts but im still pretty numb i got it done at about 1 and its 615 now how are they going to put you out to do it...do you know yet?

and 3 days before christmas is gunna suck
Make Jell-O, but don't put it in the fridge. Let it cool off, so it'll stay a liquid, but it'll taste like Jell-O. You can drink it with no pain to the teeth!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I'm going to have to get my widom teeth out sometime soon. I hate my goddamn teeth soooo much though. No matter how much I floss and brush, I still get cavities and whenever I floss, my top gums always kill me in pain for like 20 minutes.
Quote by Preid
TS, take a pic when the brusing shows up.

HA NO
Mashed bananas was mentioned; wow I didn't even think of that. I had one pulled earlier this year(along with the tooth in front of it). What helped me was crappy soup; and bread(with apple juice!).

I'm gonna have the other pulled soon hopefully; but yeah it sucks. Just take it easy; consider this a "diet" for now lol; and for goodness sake don't yawn(i did and daaaaamn did it hurt for a long time). I rinsed my mouth out after every meal and that seemed to help some too(lukewarm water). Hope you get to feeling better soon.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by OffspringPhreak
Mashed bananas was mentioned; wow I didn't even think of that. I had one pulled earlier this year(along with the tooth in front of it). What helped me was crappy soup; and bread(with apple juice!).

I'm gonna have the other pulled soon hopefully; but yeah it sucks. Just take it easy; consider this a "diet" for now lol; and for goodness sake don't yawn(i did and daaaaamn did it hurt for a long time). I rinsed my mouth out after every meal and that seemed to help some too(lukewarm water). Hope you get to feeling better soon.

haha thanks for the advice i didnt have to yawn till you said that
Quote by OffspringPhreak

When you rinse your mouth out with the lukewarm water, mix some salt in with it. It will help with the healing and stuff.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
I'm jealous that you had any to be pulled out in the first place. I want wisdom teeth dammit!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm jealous that you had any to be pulled out in the first place. I want wisdom teeth dammit!

If you had had them and then had to get them cut out, you would wish you never had them in the first place. I got mine taken out on October 17, and there are still 4 holes in the back of my mouth I've got to clean out by shooting water into them with a syringe.
Now that I think about it, I think my oral surgeon said that they should be healed by now. I should call them or something.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
did you get some Vicodin ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
did you get some Vicodin ?

Quote by JodiJo
they gave me oxycontin and im not a him thank you

The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429

then what are you waiting for !

erowid.org

look up oxy, then take the good dose to feel reaaall good.
dude, hook it up on some vicodin please. i'll give you my e-mail address or something, you can send it as an attachment.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by illuminatiano
then what are you waiting for !

erowid.org

look up oxy, then take the good dose to feel reaaall good.

If she runs out before she's healed enough, she's going to regret that. I took 3 of my pills (Hydrocodone) at once, and 2 at once two other times, and I ran out about a day before the pain was tolerable. It was not cool.
Quote by Sherman901
dude, hook it up on some vicodin please. i'll give you my e-mail address or something, you can send it as an attachment.

She has no Vicodin.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Quote by SOADrox429
If she runs out before she's healed enough, she's going to regret that. I took 3 of my pills (Hydrocodone) at once, and 2 at once two other times, and I ran out about a day before the pain was tolerable. It was not cool.

ah.

well then.
Quote by illuminatiano
ah.

well then.

It wasn't even worth it. The effects of 3 weren't any different or stronger than the effects of one.
The morning will come

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Page 1 of 2