I'm looking for a good high gain combo , my budget is around 900. I was thinking along the lines of a mesa rectoverb/tremoverb, peavey 6505, Randall rm100, or anything really. Tell me what you think
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
lamb of god, and it's for practice and gigs
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Is the budget before or after you sell the Les Paul?

If before, I'd wait til it's gone then with that good chunk of money I'd look for a used Mark IV combo. they're only 1x12, but Lamb of God uses the Mark IV's.

You can probably find a MarkIII combo for $800 or so.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Yea its gone, 900 is the max
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
you really dont need a 2x12 combo it will just kill your back. people jack up the prices of the mark iv's since they discontinued so i doubt you'd find one for <900. those randall's with the removable modules are pretty sweet stuff.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by guitardude11
you really dont need a 2x12 combo it will just kill your back. people jack up the prices of the mark iv's since they discontinued so i doubt you'd find one for <900. those randall's with the removable modules are pretty sweet stuff.

The Mark IV's prices are still as good as always. WIth the economy in the shape it's in, you can snag about anything you want for less than it's normal price.

Never played the module randall but it does seem promising +1 for recommending it.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
yea I was looking at randalls but they are hard to find used because they are so new
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
yea I was looking at randalls but they are hard to find used because they are so new

Not to many people use them either. It's one of those products that seems too good to be true for most people. And after you buy all of the modules the price is about as much as a dual rectifier.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
find a mark iv if all you want to play is lamb of god, but all those amps you listed are good for what they are. just try 'em out and pick what you like, it's cliche but "use your ears" and "find your own tone"

breaking benjamin uses those randalls, and they have a very good live tone.
Well Enough Alone
Just found a krank rev 1 combo to add to the confusion
Gear:

Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
Just found a krank rev 1 combo to add to the confusion

If you found a Krank Rev Combo for $900, that is a steal. It is one mean sounding combo amp, and seems to be built like a tank. I don't own one unfortunately, but I checked one out, and played it for a while. The 5150/6505 would be my second choice as long as you have a good noise supressor.
i've seen quite a number of the old Line 6 Axsys 212 amps on CraigsList in the past year...going for $200 or less...which is an incredible price for all that they do. granted their solid state and only the beginning of Line 6's work on modelling...but still a great deal.