so I've only been to school once this week, because i've been sick. I almost had to miss a Metallica concert b/c of it. Well, today i found out that this other chick in my school had all the same things i did(sore throat, fever) and she had mono. So, pit, I'm looking at wiki, but im having a hard time figuring out what it is(like what it does to me). Those that do get all that medical jargon, what does it do?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
"You know I once though I had mono for an entire month...

Turns out I was just really bored."

EDIT: Godammmit!
It gives you a fever and a sore throat, and it makes you feel awful. You might lose some weight too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

your tonsils are going to swell up..to the size of texas. i had it over the summer and it wasnt fun. however, some people react to it differently so your going to have to see. go get seen by a doctor as soon as possible cuz the sooner they give you steriods to clear the swelling from your tonsils..the happier you are going to be. like your tonsils are gonna turn..white.hahha. but other then that..your going to feel really tired and not too hungry so do be suprised if you lose weight. my secret was protien powder..keeeps the calories..but doesn make you full.
hope that helped
Quote by Iluvpowerchords

Day late..... dollar short.
Get better speakers?

DAMNIT DOPPELGANER!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I'm not 100% sure but isn't it basically, fever and sore throat, and you throw up a lot don't you? I know people that have gone to the hospital because of mono. They were already somewhat underweight and they lost enough to bring their BMI down to something like 14, something insane like that. Not fun stuff.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by Iluvpowerchords,VikingX

Waynes World FTW!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Orbit91
Why don't you pluck it with tweezers?

Teehee...
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I wouldn't have missed that Metallica concert if I was dieing.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah