Hi, I'm bored, I play guitar and want to make a some music. I can play fast lead guitar or rhythm guitar or whatever you want to call it guitar. If you play an instrument and want to make unconventional music with me, even if you just use synths or play guitar, or drums, or piano, or violin, or anything let me know. If your interested please let me know.
Robby
I know how to play piano a little. Either write me music or send me the rest of the music for me to add. It might not record good though, so don't expect amazing results. PM me if your interested.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I didn't say guitar because I figured you are probably better, so why not you do it, unless you want me to play rhythm or something. I play lead if I need to.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Whatever you enjoy playing will be fine. I think you can hear some of my playing on my profile, but it really doesn't matter who is better at what. I'm interested in hearing your piano though.

Oh, the upload didn't work, lets just say I will be good enough for any ideas you have except for sweep picking.
Last edited by Robocop at Nov 20, 2008,
I'm a guitar player. Let's make some F@#kin' METAL !!! I play Trivium, Metallica and s#!+ like that.