i was picking up my dragonforce tickets at this place around union square in manhattan, when i was walking out of the station i heard this crazy melody that has this crazy smooth long lasting sustain and sharp attacks blasting down the pass way tunnels. i was expecting a band with really good rigs performing. but when i turn the corners i saw this guy slaying away on his electric violin with red laser pointers and dragon mouth headstock(literally)

i also notice his tone has this delay echo sound. is it possible to use guitar amps and pedals for electric violin? i only got a Italian acoustic one but i definitely gonna buy a electric one to f'k around i wanna hit two bird with one stone on this. since im buying a pod x3 live soon i wonder if i can use that for violin as well.
yes you can. and it will be pretty cool.
i played in a country band while i live in Boston, our fiddle player used an electronic violin. we would do instrumentals sometimes and he would go nuts with effects, it was really sweet.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by kckyle
i was picking up my dragonforce tickets at this place around union square in manhattan, when i was walking out of the station i heard this crazy melody that has this crazy smooth long lasting sustain and sharp attacks blasting down the pass way tunnels. i was expecting a band with really good rigs performing. but when i turn the corners i saw this guy slaying away on his electric violin with red laser pointers and dragon mouth headstock(literally)

i also notice his tone has this delay echo sound. is it possible to use guitar amps and pedals for electric violin? i only got a Italian acoustic one but i definitely gonna buy a electric one to f'k around i wanna hit two bird with one stone on this. since im buying a pod x3 live soon i wonder if i can use that for violin as well.

You can use pedals and amps with anything you can plug into it with an instrument cable.

Whether the sound that comes out of it is good or not, that's a completely different matter.
You're*