thats really good sctually. mexican fenders are really good buys. the really only have one less fret, cheaper paint job and are set up intonally alittle cheaper. buy it by all means
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Looks good.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
The problem is usually items don't last on Craigs list especially if they are priced low. I wouldn't buy any Strat at any price but if it's what you like go for it but I doubt it will last more than a week. The price is $280.00 so you can afford it now and you might be able to get it for $250.00 if you a good negotiater. If you do buy it make sure you can meet the seller and check it out before you hand him any money. It probably would be a good idea to bring someone with you that is familiar with elec guitars to give you a hand. I wouldn't get anything from Craigs list that I couldn't pick up myself whatever you do don't send money and have it shipped you might never see the guitar. There is a ton of fraud on Craigs list a 100 times more than you'll see on Ebay.
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by johnro6659
The problem is usually items don't last on Craigs list especially if they are priced low. I wouldn't buy any Strat at any price but if it's what you like go for it but I doubt it will last more than a week. The price is $280.00 so you can afford it now and you might be able to get it for $250.00 if you a good negotiater. If you do buy it make sure you can meet the seller and check it out before you hand him any money. It probably would be a good idea to bring someone with you that is familiar with elec guitars to give you a hand. I wouldn't get anything from Craigs list that I couldn't pick up myself whatever you do don't send money and have it shipped you might never see the guitar. There is a ton of fraud on Craigs list a 100 times more than you'll see on Ebay.

Why wouldn't you buy a strat? and do you mean that strat will only last like a week or the deal?

And i know to buy it in person and test it out and stuff haha