I have a drug test for my job saturday, and my sister is my boss, ive been completly clean, but about a week ago only one hit of weed. should this be through my system by now? if not what do i do?
It takes longer than a week to get out of your system but if you had only one hit it might not show up. If they do find the tiniest trace though just say it must have been passive smoking. If your sister is your boss she won't give a ****.
I don't think it'll show up.

Not sure though. you might want to google that.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by jmilli2
It takes longer than a week to get out of your system but if you had only one hit it might not show up. If they do find the tiniest trace though just say it must have been passive smoking. If your sister is your boss she won't give a ****.

Otters are amazing. And anyone with them as their avatar is equally magnificent.

One hit shouldn't get through. If you were in a room with a few people that were smokin it for a long period of time, then you probably have a bit more that could show up. It really shouldn't be a problem, though. If your sister is the boss, I would just tell her upfront that you had a puff and it might show up.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
If you've been clean and only had one hit of weed a week ago, it won't show up unless you're hideously obese.
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by DillusionSystem
I have a drug test for my job saturday, and my sister is my boss, ive been completly clean, but about a week ago only one hit of weed. should this be through my system by now? if not what do i do?

Uh-OH!! I smell a sitcom!

Seriously though, i think you'd be unlucky for one hit to show up but if it does your best bet would be the passive smoking blag that someone else suggested.
Quote by andy_thomas
I don't think it'll show up.

Not sure though. you might want to google that.

do whatever this guy did, hes probably high anyway, as i read his headline.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
ha ha ha your sis is going to be like "i'm telling mom!"
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
one hit of weed if thats literally true will not ever cause you to fail a drug test. the chemical they test for is not the reefer itself but a metabloic byproduct of it being processed. all tests are callibrated so false positives are just about impossible and most tests are even calibrated so that second hand smoke wont cause a positive. you could use as much as you want one time if youre TOTALLY clean before and be clean again naturally in 5-7 days as long as you have normal metabolism. the only way it lasts longer is continued use where it builds up in your fat cells over time and can take as long as 4-6 weeks to clear out if youve been smoking like a rap star for a month. if youre in any doubt just drink a lot of water before the test. Drinking water doesnt speed up the clean out process too much but it will dilute your urine and therefore make the PPM content of the chemicals they test for much smaller. Vinegar doesnt clean you out it just screws up the pH level of the urine that nulls the results of the test because it appears as if it was contaminated. same with peeing on your bleach dipped fingers while its going in the cup. you will get another test if your sample comes back contaminated and dont overdo the water thing either because too much water content can reject the specimen too.
Sleep with your boss!!!!
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
Vinegar doesnt clean you out it just screws up the pH level of the urine that nulls the results of the test because it appears as if it was contaminated. same with peeing on your bleach dipped fingers while its going in the cup.

you are either a chem major, or have done your research. either way, cheers to knowing why vinegar is good for certain types of drug tests.