Poll: Do you eat more or less when you're sick(common cold or similiar)
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you eat more or less when you're sick(common cold or similiar)
Less!
20 83%
MOOOOOORE!
4 17%
Voters: 24.
Do you eat more or less?

I eat more and some people have expressed the opinion that that's weird.

Edit: to be more specific- I'm talkin about common cold style sickness, not the flu or mono or anything like that. I barely even eat with that kinda stuff.
Last edited by melton100 at Nov 20, 2008,
less.

then as I start getting better I turn in to a garbage dumpster and eat everything in front of me.
Quote by strat335
less.

then as I start getting better I turn in to a garbage dumpster and eat everything in front of me.

yeah thats how it goes
less.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
way less. Sometimes about 10% of what I would normally eat (which probably doesn't help the recovery lol). Everything tastes like **** when you're sick.
depends on what I have
if I have gastro I'm not gonna eat more, or tonsilitis
but other things I might eat more
more...more...moar
its weird

edit: poll?
double edit: yay poll
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Last edited by Century at Nov 20, 2008,
everyone usually says less, cause you have no appetite, but i eat like if i were eating for 3 people. I get so ****ing hungry and tired and i need food to keep me going. Thats why i eat so much, and its not like im a huge fat guy, im like 5'10 and 170lbs
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Depends on what kind of ill you are. I was ill enough to not be able to eat properly for a week, but sometimes you need to build your strength up. Eh.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
when im sick the only thing i have is instant noodles and apple juice. and probably maybe one bowl per day, i dont eat much when im sick
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
I would say less.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Get fluids.

Food's not as important when you're sick cuz ur not spending alot of energy doing much anyways.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
it depends, if I have a stomach ailment I eat less, when I have Ebola I eat more.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BerryTree
how the **** do you eat more when you're sick? I dont get it, doesnt everything taste like ****, anf you wouldnt be able to take anything in?

not all illnesses cause those problems.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by BerryTree
how the **** do you eat more when you're sick? I dont get it, doesnt everything taste like ****, anf you wouldnt be able to take anything in?

I just have a cold. No stomach problems. If I was throwin up everytime i tried to eat i of course wouldnt eat as much lol
i dont eat at all but i drink tea by the gallons.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Less. I'm sick now and I haven't had enough of an appetite to eat anything all day.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
one time I was real sick, ate some chicken noodle soup 'cause I was hungry, and puked it up. I could still see the chunks of carrot and chicken in it

ever since that incident, I wait a good 24 hours after I stop puking to eat anything.
depends...I tend to avoid eating altogether when I'm sick and get as much water down as possible to get rid of it w/ lot o' eatin afterwards

oh, and if you know you're gonna throw up anyways try eating starburst, it actually makes it kinda nice
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders