Hey guys, I'm doing a research paper about music and how it effects mood. I was just curious as to if any of you had any credible websites that might talk about the subject at hand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
go to 4chan.org and look under Misc. and then click "Random" that's a great one for paper subjects
Quote by Max-Roach
go to 4chan.com and look under /b/ that's a great one for paper subjects

You're a /b/ad /b/oy!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by st.stephen
Yeah and he's an asshole.

And I see from your sig you have plenty of experience with them
I'm trying to find a credible source, preferably research articles from previous tests and what have you.
Check out This is Your Brain on Music. Daniel J. Levitin.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Max-Roach
And I see from your sig you have plenty of experience with them

and portal
Quote by bloodshed344
Well this isn't any help but music doesn't really affect my mood, I select music based on my mood. Like Decapitated if I'm feeling angry or something.

That's basically what I was gonna say. Except for the Decapitated part. I just play any Death metal when I'm pissed.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
I'm gonna have to disagree. I believe that music does effect mood. When you're pissed and you put on some death metal, do you feel better after you listen to it a while and let some aggression going? If so, then yes, music DOES effect mood.
Iunno if it's gonna help you or not, but it was either Aristotle or Plato that said music a person listened to and their behaviors/mood were connected.
In my opinion music DOES affect mood in that mood is the reason we compose in the first place. Muisc is lifeless without the mood of its composers. Take Bach's Preludium 1 from his Well Tempered Clavier, even though its based off an excersise for his children, you can tell that bach moved himself through the piece.
music does effect mood, because music triggers certain memories and emotions with each song. pwn'd. btw, check out some university sites, that might help.
nothing like listening conquer all when u want to kill people
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR