the list price on each is exactly the same. the fact that one is clearance and the other is on sale makes for the odd price diff
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
The reason it's cheaper is because it has the finish option of black which costs way less than the black cherry. And the sunset has a coil splitting neck pickup
OK then I guess my question is which guitar is better? If they are equally good then it makes no sense to buy the C1 right?
the paint job
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
they are the same guitar just different head
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Well there are the obvious differences of the headstocks and the body shape, but also the fact that you get more types of tones with the sunset.
I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but does the difference in headstock affect how the guitar plays/sounds in any way?
the c-1 has a quilted maple top and the sunset is just a flat body
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
The diferences are:
-The headstock
-The C-1 Hellraiser has a quilted maple top and the Sunset has a flat body
-The C-1 Hellraiser made before 2008 (I think) don't have the coil splitting but every Sunset has it.
MAKE MORE METALCORE BANDS

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
The sunset is much more attractive to me now that i opened the link.
Last edited by [[BurnTheDusk]] at Jan 15, 2009,
That hellraiser has coil splitting too since it has 81TW/89's.

Edit: Actually the one you pictured doesn't, but the current models do.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Last edited by Necrophagist777 at Jan 15, 2009,
Quote by mrinal24
OK then I guess my question is which guitar is better? If they are equally good then it makes no sense to buy the C1 right?

we could sit here on debate on which is better all day. and God knows the people on this forum are good for it. haha. but in the end, i hold to the idea that everyone has a guitar that fits them best. im not going to say no guitar is better than another, because we all know that first act....well....its not hitting on much. but when it comes to classes of guitars it completely depends on what you want. a fender strat might be the greatest thing in the world to a classic rock player, but to a metal player, it might be virtually worthless. these hellrasiers, theres not a whole lot of difference between them, but this is total preference to you as to which is the right choice. no one of these hellraisers is "better" than the other. if that were so, everyone would have the same model.