He was a wicked player. Scavenger of Human Sorrow and To Forgive Is To Suffer are both awesome.
Equipment
Ibanez RGT42FX
Takamine G406S
Randall RG100G3
Digitech Metal Master
Hey There Delilah.

seriously, what band is he in?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Either Bite the Pain or Symbolic.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
almost everything off of symbolic is amazing.. favorite death album of mine. all his solo work on it is excellent
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by andy_thomas
Hey There Delilah.

seriously, what band is he in?

Death.

Hence this would be better off in the metal forum...probably in the Death thread
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Death.

Hence this would be better off in the metal forum...probably in the Death thread

He wasn't in Death, noob. Chuck Schuldiner was in Pink Floyd. This belongs in the Classic Rock thread.
Quote by InvaderTSN
He wasn't in Death, noob. Chuck Schuldiner was in Pink Floyd. This belongs in the Classic Rock thread.

Don't forget his side projects, like Cheap Trick and The Yardbirds too.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Dude WTF are you talking about, everyone knows he was Celine Dion's guitarist, this goes in the Only Celine Dion thread in the Metal Forum.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Dude WTF are you talking about, everyone knows he was Celine Dion's guitarist, this goes in the Only Celine Dion thread in the Metal Forum.

Doesn't go in the Celine Dion thread, idiot. Everybody knows that Celine Dion was the vocalist for Behemoth, which means that this should go in the Behemoth thread in the Blues forum.

Quote by dantheguitarist
Don't forget his side projects, like Cheap Trick and The Yardbirds too.

And Primus.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Doesn't go in the Celine Dion thread, idiot. Everybody knows that Celine Dion was the vocalist for Behemoth, which means that this should go in the Behemoth thread in the Blues forum.

No dude, you're thinking of Justin Timberlake.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
No dude, you're thinking of Justin Timberlake.

I am? Wasn't he just a guest vocalist on Celine Dion/Behemoth's album, My Arms, Your Hearse and Darkness Descends?
voice of the soul
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by InvaderTSN
I am? Wasn't he just a guest vocalist on Celine Dion/Behemoth's album, My Arms, Your Hearse and Darkness Descends?

No Whitney Houston was the guest vocalist on that album, Celine Dion only did some early demos with band before getting sent to prison for burning down a bunch of churches and killing and eating Eazy-E

Last.fm
Quote by Psychopathology
Wow it's amazing how no one here is funny. Go to the Death thread. *reported*

I love how metalheads suffer complete lack of ability in taking jokes.

Last.fm
Quote by Psychopathology
Wow it's amazing how no one here is funny. Go to the Death thread. *reported*

What are you talking about? This thread is hilarious!
Wasn't this thread locked a few moments ago?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
No Whitney Houston was the guest vocalist on that album, Celine Dion only did some early demos with band before getting sent to prison for burning down a bunch of churches and killing and eating Eazy-E

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. At least Whitney got some good albums out before going to jail, like Ride the Lightning and Led Zeppelin II.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Wasn't this thread locked a few moments ago?

+1

I came in here a few minutes ago, and thought it was locked, so I left.

And then I came back and found it open.
Definitely Trapped in a Corner, followed by Without Judgment and Crystal Mountain.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I love how metalheads suffer complete lack of ability in taking jokes.

1. Say something obviously wrong.
2. Reply with something obviously wrong.
3. Look like an unfunny douche.

The whole "lulz Bath0ven vas in Black dalier murder!!!" isn't funny. In your language "learn2comedy."
Quote by Psychopathology

The whole "lulz Bath0ven vas in Black dalier murder!!!" isn't funny. In your language "learn2comedy."

Well for one, you obviously are a fanboy who can't take a joke, and two, I haven't seen anyone in this thread typing like that,

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Well for one, you obviously are a fanboy who can't take a joke, and two, I haven't seen anyone in this thread typing like that,

den u shuld lyke open ur eyez if u culdnt see ne1 typin lyke dat

Quote by Psychopathology

No. You need to learn to comedy.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

oh god. I guess if I don't laugh at the same unfunny joke every time I'm not only a fanboy, but I can't take a joke. God, I hate the pit. And no, people weren't typing like that. If I typed "you all are disrespecting him, go die " that would warrant your response. The joke is quite unoriginal and unfunny. Good day.

Edit: I reported this thread so stop posting. It belongs in the Death thread.
Last edited by Psychopathology at Nov 20, 2008,