HARDCORE AND INDIE RADIO STATIONS??? IVE NEVER FOUND ONE!! ALL RADIO STATIONS JUST DONT FULFILL MY NEEDS OF GOOD MUSIC. HELP???
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
at the studio i get inked at they play this internet station called "Rebel Radio" i think. you may likey.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
read the quote in my sig(cockpuncher2.0)
it describes you and all else who use caps lock
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
wkrb
go on there website on wednsday nights from 8-10 is NYHC radio
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
90.3 KEXP Seattle
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by stratsrule1990
read the quote in my sig(cockpuncher2.0)
it describes you and all else who use caps lock

YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE CAUSE YOUR SOME WHAT COOL ON HERE USING CAPS WAS TO SHOW FRUSTRATION, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT AND MAYBE YOU CAN SEE THAT. BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP pal.
Quote by buddha
YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE CAUSE YOUR SOME WHAT COOL ON HERE USING CAPS WAS TO SHOW FRUSTRATION, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT AND MAYBE YOU CAN SEE THAT. BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP pal.

See, I'm confused. Your name says Buddha, but you're 'SHOWING FRUSTRATION' with caps lock? Man, some Buddhists are gonna be piiiiiiissed.
Quote by SlashYourFug
See, I'm confused. Your name says Buddha, but you're 'SHOWING FRUSTRATION' with caps lock? Man, some Buddhists are gonna be piiiiiiissed.

ha, yeah did i mention that i was human? sorry, it happens
local college radio, that's about it. Unless you are lucky enough to live in a town with a non-corporate radio station (these are fast becoming extremely rare) that plays that type of music.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by buddha
ha, yeah did i mention that i was human? sorry, it happens

but buddha was enlightened so he didnt make mistakes
btw you seem way less annoying w/out the caps
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Weird, I thought UG had a CAPS blocker?

Anyways, get that XM or Sirius Radio.
just seek through the radio stations on a radio until you find one you like. I've found quite a few good stations in my area by doing that.
Quote by Austyn6661
Weird, I thought UG had a CAPS blocker?

Anyways, get that XM or Sirius Radio.

It only blocks it if the person used a CAPS lock. He obviously held down the shift key, which makes him an idiot. Why cant you just type like a normal person?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by stratsrule1990
but buddha was enlightened so he didnt make mistakes
btw you seem way less annoying w/out the caps

of coarse he was, but than again im not buddha. just another admirer trying to be surrounded with philosophy to one day become a part of the puzzle
For future reference, anyone using all caps will usually be disregarded. Capitalizing one word for EMPHASIS is acceptable but not TO MAKE YOUR POST SEEM MORE INTERESTING.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls