Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Dinky's have a pretty decent reputation around here. IMO that one looks fine for what you play.
go for it champ
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
How far away do you live from a Sam Ash? Play it in the store or at least try to hold it before shelling out $500 blindly without really knowing what you're getting. Opinions are good but everyone is different. What you may hate, the majority will love and vice versa. Try it out man and some other guitars you're interested in before spending your money
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
yeah i live 5mins from a samash. lol but i live in miami and people are assholes here. well i will try it. no one answers the question about the kh lol. what do you people think bout the kh 202? bad?good?
ur paying half the price for kirks name and the other for the guitar
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I have played a few they are nice. I also agree go over to Sam Ash and try it out and try some other guitars out while your there you might like something else.
oh i see. so this jackson i picked out. good? i need a guitar that wil last me from now till probably 5 years from now. i have been playing for about a year and 3 months
GET IT!
I played one of those at career fair for the careers in the music industry booth and loved it. Except the neck felt funny to me, put most necks im not used to do so all is well.
Quote by crimson205
yeah i live 5mins from a samash. lol but i live in miami and people are assholes here. well i will try it. no one answers the question about the kh lol. what do you people think bout the kh 202? bad?good?

Christ well if you live 5 minutes from Sam Ash then get your ass over there and stop asking questions here

Opinions are great but take it all with a grain of salt. Just remember, whenever you ask which guitar to get on UG you'll get a bunch of people saying get teh Ibanez, then the next batch will come in saying no no get a Schecter!!! then a few Jackson fans will come on saying those are the best, then a few others will throw out the usual "amp ferst, geitar lejtr!!!!!!!111one!!" and so on but in the end you're the one paying for it and playing it. So try a whole bunch out in the store, even ones you never thought you'd be into and see what feels and sounds best to you Good luck.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
You have to go to samash man,

You cant buy something as personal as a guitar offa our advice

check this out tho honestly.

I own a kh 202, they arent bad at all but u can do better go for a nice esp http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-EC400VF?sku=512884

its worth the extra money honestly.
The last thing u wanna do is buy the kh202 or other cheaper guitar, and wish u had a nicer one 6 months later. then u have to go out and buy a whole new guitar.
Just invest the extra 150 n buy this cant go wrong with seymour duncan '59s