Page 1 of 2
In my dream I saw a guy lying on the floor, he had a huge wound on the back I decided to kill him so that he suffers less so I cut his throat, my friend says I'm cruel to have done this but I did it to help him what do you think?
My throat hurts damn it. You suck at mercy kills.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Nov 20, 2008,
You saved him the suffering you sick son of a bitch.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I had a dream where I met Ray Charles and I was celebrating Kwanzaa with him. If I were you I really wouldn't put too much thought into some of your dreams.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
it depends if he was going to die because of the wound. if he was going to die anyway then it wasn't cruel. but it just a dream so it doesen't mean anything.
Quote by Taxi_06
I always have dreams where I'm smoking pot or doing acid with a famous person...

i wish i was you, my dreams always involve lions and my anatomy
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Well, interpretively it means that you like to make decisions for others because you feel that they're not strong enough to do it on their own.

Or you're just a sadistic pseudo-do gooder.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I had a dream that these fuzzy green guys were chasing me in a cave, so I said to this girl in my class "we'll do it" then I kissed her on the cheek, and we started to run, and then they dropped a cheese net on me so I started to eat it, then I jumped on the pirate ship and we escaped.

That happened six years ago.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX

I lol'd
well he's proly in hell now so u just cost him an eternity of suffering. way to go
Last night I dreamt that I went to some sort of open-mic thing that a friend of mine was playing. The show was on a floating stage in a pond and the audience sat in floating recliners on the water. I ended up falling asleep in the recliner and then waking up in a tiny, messy, dark bedroom wearing nothing but my favorite underwear. Sandford and Son was on the small TV in the bedroom, so I watched it. It was the episode in which Sandford gives the police the salad with weed in it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure dreams don't mean much.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX

Lion sex?
Yeah, mercy killing ftw!

I once had a dream where there were squirrels and mice nesting in my mattress and they kept crawling on my as I tried to fall asleep. That's similar to this one hallucination I had with a high fever. There were all these tiny people hiding in the folds of my blanket trying to talk to me and they wouldn't let me sleep.
Now I am getting lots of dreams where I am fighting tons of zombies. Maybe I have been playing too much l4d >.>. Also my dreams usually end with me getting caught by a smoker then a tank comes and kills me. Oh wait that's not my dream >.<
I once had a dream where the Joker from the Batman cartoon was in my kitchen and I thought he wanted to kill me. So I said, "Come on! Just do it already!" Then he ran away.
The cartoon Joker is a pussy.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by Spamwise
Lion sex?

yes :*(
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
I had a dream about killing someone once - There was a burglar in my house and I took my cricket bat to the back of his head repeatedly, even when he was lifeless on the floor I continued the beating

One of the best dreams I've ever had hehe.
I had a dream once about me standing in my cousin's house while it was still being built, and there was a tornado and stuff. And Drew Carey was just sort of hanging out and stuff... It was weird.
signatures are budget.
I hate my dreams, each time im going to kill someone in them I only get those loser weapons, like last time I got a screwdriver to kill a person with... Everyone around me had machine guns -_-
Fender Telecaster Mexico
Marshall vs265
Morgan Acoustic
Jim Dunlop CGB-95 wah
i had a dream that i was lying on the floor with a massive wound, and some heartless prick came and cut my throat

i tried to explain to him that there was a hospital not 5 minutes away, and i would survive the injury, but he was a psycho!!
Last edited by fender_696 at Nov 21, 2008,
If you come across a wounded person, it's always best to slit their throat instead of calling 911.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I had dream bout ****ing my dads sister last night. =[
Frusciante

zzeazz -

Im coming for you
Quote by trying hippie
I had dream bout ****ing my dads sister last night. =[

I don't see a problem there?
Quote by DaveM666
I once had a dream where I was attacked by a giant octopus made out of gingerbread

I hope you ate it?...
Quote by fender_696
i had a dream that i was lying on the floor with a massive wound, and some heartless prick came and cut my throat

i tried to explain to him that there was a hospital not 5 minutes away, and i would survive the injury, but he was a psycho!!

Win!!
Quote by Bubbles203

Win!!

Lols, Exactly what I was going to write, You Beat me though
Quote by liam-rooney
Lols, Exactly what I was going to write, You Beat me though

It's okay

/comfort
/pat
Page 1 of 2