I want to get my brother an xbox 360 for his birthday. Are the $199.99 arcade xbox 360 good or not? Is there anything you cant do with the arcade version that you can with the 20gb version. Please let me know, and I already looked for this thread and did not see one so please dont report.
Yeah, you can't save games on the arcade version. Well you could maybe save about a quarter of one game, but other than that your going to have to buy an 80 dollar hardrive to be able to have any fun with the damn thing. Therefore, go with the 20 gb version.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
basically you can't save games with the arcade version and the 60 gig is only 30($299.99) dollars more than the 20 gig why not get that and forget about the others?

better value TBH
song stuck in my head today

You're a friggin awesome brother! My brother just gave me an punch in the arm for every year I've been alive when it's my birthday.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
You're a friggin awesome brother! My brother just gave me an punch in the arm for every year I've been alive when it's my birthday.

same, yo
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by kyle100
Yeah, you can't save games on the arcade version. Well you could maybe save about a quarter of one game, but other than that your going to have to buy an 80 dollar hardrive to be able to have any fun with the damn thing. Therefore, go with the 20 gb version.

i have an arcade with 15+ games and i still have over a 100mb of room left on my memory card. the only reason i own a hard drive is because my brother is a halo nerd.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by lbc_sublime
basically you can't save games with the arcade version and the 60 gig is only 30($299.99) dollars more than the 20 gig why not get that and forget about the others?

better value TBH

Don't mean to be a math nazi but that was painful.
Quote by ak10
I want to get my brother an xbox 360 for his birthday. Are the $199.99 arcade xbox 360 good or not? Is there anything you cant do with the arcade version that you can with the 20gb version. Please let me know, and I already looked for this thread and did not see one so please dont report.

Fail.

And reported.
You're*