Hey UG,

I'm looking for somewhere to rent gear from. Specifically Amps, and or Guitars. A place like this might not even exist so idk...
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
I know of a couple local shop where I live that will rent out gear. One does like a rent to own program that you can try it for a big chunk of time and then decided to buy it at a discount at the end and then the other store like rents out cabinets for shows and stuff like that. Just go to your local stores and ask them most places don't advertise stuff like that, but if you ask they might do something for you.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
are you serious? have you never heard of a guitar store? its usually a building, with people and guitars and amps inside. you go inside the door and there you will find a person behind a counter. you then ask if they have any guitars or amps that you can rent. then they will tell you if they do or dont. but most music stores have amps and guitars that you can rent. usually the bigger ones.

dont flame me im just trying to help you out.
you could buy a guitar, use it for a gig.. and take it back and get your money back.
Quote by shredzilla
I know of a couple local shop where I live that will rent out gear. One does like a rent to own program that you can try it for a big chunk of time and then decided to buy it at a discount at the end and then the other store like rents out cabinets for shows and stuff like that. Just go to your local stores and ask them most places don't advertise stuff like that, but if you ask they might do something for you.

Sounds like a lease!

The only thing I've heard of is renting PA equipment. You could always buy gear, keep the receipts and return it . Maybe pay a restocking fee . Be careful though, you might get blacklisted. It's not moral by any means, but I guess it would work.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by shredzilla

Thats what I did with all my first gear.
Im pretty sure you can rent gear at pretty much any guitar store, at least that how it works around here.