A chargeback was filed accidently against this company and now they're charging me $100 for repercussions. Have you ever heard of something like this or is this just shady business?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Explain?

Because right now, any answer I give you will be tits on a whale.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Explain?

Because right now, any answer I give you will be tits on a whale.

Not really sure how to explain.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
how was the chargeback filed "accidentally" that sounds pretty damn shady right there. If your bank/credit card company filled it, then talk to them, they should be responsible for any fees, but yeah chargebacks are usually handled the same way as bounced checks, which incur a fee.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
how was the chargeback filed "accidentally" that sounds pretty damn shady right there. If your bank/credit card company filled it, then talk to them, they should be responsible for any fees, but yeah chargebacks are usually handled the same way as bounced checks, which incur a fee.

Well what happened is something showed up on a bill and we said they should investigate what it was and they filed a chargeback without telling us.
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Well what happened is something showed up on a bill and we said they should investigate what it was and they filed a chargeback without telling us.

Talk to them about it, if they did it without your permission then they should be responsible for the fees.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm