Any trades?
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
What if i had a Triple Rectifier i was willing to trade?

but seriously i got nothing. i usually lurk in here to check out used prices on gear. still though, thats a steal. my friends got the same guitar and he bought it new for like 650
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Ha. If I could afford a Mesa Triple Rec, I wouldn't be looking at Epiphones... Lol. Good luck on your sale. If you change your mind about trades, pm me. I'm looking to trade my Jackson for a Les Paul or PRS.

/Free bump.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
I have a Epiphone G-400 Deluxe SG Flametop in vintage sunburst that I would be willing to trade (I would just do cash, but I haven't been able to find a buyer around here). Let me know if you're at all interested.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Phillitalian
What if i had a Triple Rectifier i was willing to trade?

but seriously i got nothing. i usually lurk in here to check out used prices on gear. still though, thats a steal. my friends got the same guitar and he bought it new for like 650

then i would offer you the les paul AND my vox ad50vt for it, even if i had to replace the tubes.

****ing ****, this is a GREAT deal. no takers? i need to pay my bills!
im actually pretty interested in this. how's the guitars condition? you can't really see too much in those pictures.

you're in michigan right? If so I might be able to have someone pick it up. anyway im not sure if i can get the money together but ill get back to you.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
dude why in the hell are u selling it for only 300?

put it on craigslist and sell it for more to some local idiot if you need to pay the bills that bad.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Where are you located if not how much to ship to 32825?
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Hey did you get my PM? I've got cash wating I just need a shipping quote to 19087
Quote by vinny a
Hey did you get my PM? I've got cash wating I just need a shipping quote to 19087

yup i pm'd you back
I havent gotten anything, on some forum systems my PM box doesnt work. Could you email me warriorlax890 (at) gmail (dot) com, replace the at and dot. Or if you have AIM, NDlax2340. Like I said I'm very interested and have cash waiting.
if its not sold yet, im interested as well. i just need to know how much shipping would be to Dallas, Texas.
Yo bro I'd really appreciate it if you would email me. I really want this guitar.
Quote by vinny a
Yo bro I'd really appreciate it if you would email me. I really want this guitar.

well ill just tell you here, seems easier and fool proof.

im selling it for 300, and its 40 dollars shipping. i only accept check or money order. i sell on ultimate guitar all the time and never cheat anybody out of the product, im not gonna use paypal because they take 4%. unless you wanted to pay the 340 plus the 4%. sorry but im not giving a better deal then that, im already practically giving this guitar away at this price
Thats fine dude I'll take it. I'm goin to use paypal so ill cover the 4% just email me your paypal and ill get the money out asap
Did you sell it?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
damn if i still lived in michigan.. or the states.. i would snatch this up.

free up for a good deal.
he returned it because of a paint blemish and chip. idk why he wasted 30 dollars sending it back he still got a great deal...