does anyone know where I can get the vocal melody for a song without having to pay for it cause everything in google that If found costs money please and thank you also sorry if this is in the wrong place.
If you can't transcribe it yourself then try your local library

I just went to the library and checked out a bunch of Beatles stuff for free. I'm going to spend a few weeks analysing their work.

What song are you after?
Si
well some guitar tab books have the note/key the singer is in for every word as well. At least my muse tab book does, but that may be cause matt writes all the songs, sings and plays guitar all at once...
You could look for some guitar-pro files of the song. Alot of them have vocals on them. Otherwise transcribing is your best option.

Anyone else found transcribing vocals is harder than transcribing anything else?
Quote by demonofthenight
You could look for some guitar-pro files of the song. Alot of them have vocals on them. Otherwise transcribing is your best option.

Anyone else found transcribing vocals is harder than transcribing anything else?
I often get the odd note wrong here and there but usually it's okay. I find when there's three guitars all doing there own thing with vocals over the top hard. The vocals not so hard they are right there. It's the individual guitars that can be hard to pick out. Dissonant chords are tricky for me too. Finding the right dissonance I find is harder than finding the right consonance.
Si
my libary has books of songs but not like a single song to better ask my question I mean like is there anywhere online I can get the sheet music for vocals for one song for free