Is there anyway to convert WMA's into MP3's because i can't put WMA's on my iPod thanks in advance.
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

yeah I thought iTunes could do that. But really just put rockbox on your iPod so it can play WMAs (and several other formats) plus it has a bunch of other improvements over standard apple firmware.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Download Audacity (it's free).

Import the file.

Download lame_enc.dll if you don't already have it.

Export as .mp3.

Ta-daaa.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
iTunes will do it. Just import the files into iTunes and it will automatically convert them to mp3 or AAC, depending on your import settings.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I tunes will do it
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by esther_mouse
Download Audacity (it's free).

Import the file.

Download lame_enc.dll if you don't already have it.

Export as .mp3.

Ta-daaa.

i dont think that works actually. i have quite a few wma's that i will eventually convert to mp3 for uploading on this site but it doesn't work for me with audacity
Quote by YourMessiah666
i dont think that works actually. i have quite a few wma's that i will eventually convert to mp3 for uploading on this site but it doesn't work for me with audacity

In which case, you're doing it wrong, because I can assure you it works

Once you've downloaded lame_enc.dll and are ready to export your file as an mp3, you'll need to browse to where you've placed lame_enc.dll (Audacity will ask you to do so). Then it will work.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
all of that seems kind of pointless when iTunes will do it for you, or when you can install rockbox on your iPod which will improve pretty much everything about it and allow you play wma files without converting them.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
all of that seems kind of pointless when iTunes will do it for you, or when you can install rockbox on your iPod which will improve pretty much everything about it and allow you play wma files without converting them.

where can i get rockbox?
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

just import the songs into iTunes. Itunes starts to transform the wavs to aac as soon as they are imported. Audacity works well but is slow if you have many files to convert. If audacity isntvworking you must be doing something wrong.
Quote by moody07747
just import the songs into iTunes. Itunes starts to transform the wavs to aac as soon as they are imported. Audacity works well but is slow if you have many files to convert. If audacity isntvworking you must be doing something wrong.

audacity works but takes too many plug ins. audacity is better for recorded stuff. switch file sound converter is seriously the best. this is exactly wat its meant for. and totally free.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by bass 4 life
where can i get rockbox?

don't save your self the trouble it sucks
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
Quote by shrdtilyourdead
don't save your self the trouble it sucks

I have to strongly disagree with this.

Last.fm
cant believe no one has even looked into switch yet. seriously. this is exactly wat its for.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!